• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TF 1800....great 1st boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
'89 TF 1800, (18 ft) with Johnson GT 150 (COMPLETELY rebuilt) and matching Trailstar trailer. Engine has been totally rebuilt this year, block, pistons, rings, carbs, and VRO, etc. New stator, voltage regulator and rectifier. Also new lower unit and impeller. Prop was just recupped and pitched. This engine is now in MINT shape except for fading on the cowling. Boat is very good shape but needs new seats, or refinishing of existing ones. 2 new Eagle finders, Ultra Classic and Fish Easy ST, both have speed and temp sensors. New Motorguide 50" shaft, 67 lb thrust with BIG water Gator mount. 3 new batteries, new BPS on board charger, 2 bank, 10 amps each. New throttle control and cables, new wiring and gauges. Trailer is in excellent shape and has polished aluminum mag rims. This boat is an excellent 1st time boat and runs in the mid to high 50's all day. 27 gallon fuel tank. Dual no feedback steering. Over $6,000 in motor work this year alone not including extras, boat or trailer. Asking $7,000 firm. Only reason I'm selling is for a bigger boat for tourneys. Pics can be posted if required. Also wired for a CD player and has speakers built in.

I would buy this from you, but i heard there's no mojo left in it!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back