• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bass Tracker Tadpole 12 bass boat

• Thread starter Jason Ott [URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Ott

Reaction score
I have a really nice Bass Tracker 12' jon boat. It is the Bass Tracker Tadpole 12 model. It is a 1997 model and is in great shape. It does not leak one bit and is really stable. It has two swivel seats, both of which have some sun fading. Both swivel perfectly and are physically sound. This boat sells for $999 new.

Included is a 1997 Mercury Mariner 8 HP motor. The motor is awesome and runs flawlessly. It has great compression and starts on first pull almost always. The prop shows a few dings, but mostly just paint missing off of it's edges. There is a 3 gallon gas tank that is included. The motor has very low hours, with maybe 4 or 5 tanks of gas ran through it. This motor sells for $1200 new.

Also included is a 2002 Bear Manufactured trailer. It is very nice and is in excellent condition. All the lighting works and will definitly impress you. The tires are near new. It is oversized for the boat, but holds it fine. This trailer sold for $750 new.

I'll also throw in a transom mount trolling motor that I purchased new last year. I haven't used this motor much, maybe three times. I paid $100 new for the motor.

You would be hard pressed to find a much better package deal for a small lake boat or pond hopper. I've had this boat out on some really rough water and had no trouble. It handles the water really well. The motor has more then enough power than it needs for this boat.

To sum it up, this package would cost around $3100. I'm going to sell it for less that 1/2 of that price. It is going to make a great deal for someone. I hate to get rid of it, but I have got ski boat fever...!!!!

I'll sell the package for $1490 and will deliver up to 200 miles one way..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/Swift516/Tadpole.jpg

Latest posts

Back