Teri, Call Me

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
I just wanted to see if you'd open it, proving that you considered calling me. :)

We could quit our jobs and run away to the lake cabin and live our lives out like mountain man and woman... as long as the plumbing works... :)

Why? A cabin in the middle of nowhere wouldn't be bad for her either. But again, she insists on indoor plumbing, and air conditioning, and no bugs. Past that, she's all for roughing it. I'll give up lots of things, but the plumbing MUST work... I ain't much on digging holes and running outside in the middle of the night.

But don't worry, I feel bad for my wife too... thank God she never has come to her senses yet.

And I thought that Penny Berryman was The "Impossible Dream"..........

:^)

Don't know who Penny is?

Blasphemy!

SHE is the Goddess of fishing!

We once exchanged autographed pictures.....
she%20said%20he%20said.jpg

Rick, did you lose your thought.....I thought I was the Goddess of fishing. HA!

Rick,

Every time I see you post I try to get you to tell me about your boat ,I think it is the same as mine with a 120 force? I was just wondering how fast, what prop, etc, I gps'd mine last weekend and got 51 mph, just wondering,

Thanks Steve B.

Teri,

If you ever get the chance to meet Penny, ask her about Scott (me!) and watch her call security!!! LOL

I nominate you for Goddess of Fishing on NTOWS!

Bob G.

That's interesting me!, you exchanged autographs with her and she let you keep yours?

Very interesting....

Got to be careful 'cause Toxic might give Teri a run for her money as the "goddess of NTOWS" if he keeps wearing that toenail polish.

I forgot about the toenail polish!! But since Toxic is a bad kisser AND a guy, Teri has the upper hand for sure!

Bob G.

It ain't fair to "pile on"!!LOL Just because I wear polish and I am "rumored" to be a bad kisser, my masculinity has not been questioned. Remember, LaMoy has the red silk and Mac has a naugathong, so I fit right in!!LOL.

TOXIC

Toxic - LOL - really thought someone else would have posted before me.

Whoa - Remind me never to fish with you three at the same time. LOL

that "naugathong" thing got stolen on Bourbon St. Never to be replaced,.....anybody need some beads??

To all - Glad to see that everyone on this board has a great sense of humor. It could get real ugly if they didn't. This is by far the best board I have been on and it seems like you get to know almost everyone and their family even though you seldom meet them. Keep up the great postings. It sure helps me get through the day!!!!!

You know, this is why I like this board so much. I look at the thread this morning and 2 replies, and now look at it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH gotta love this place!!!!!

Carlos

Hey CIII - You're right. Somewhere along the way we lost the issue with Teri and got way off on a tangent. Doncha just luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the 3 of us in our finest on the same boat would look like something out of Moulan Rouge (Like that segway into N'awlins' Mac?). Either that or Cabaret.....or maybe an HBO Undercover report!! LOL

TOXIC

Note to self: "Never,..and I mean NEVER step on the same deck with Mono-Brow LaMoy and the Toxic Hammer"

Mono-Brow???? Were did that come from Mackelroy??? You sure you ain't got me mixed up with some OTHER bourbon drinkin, hooters lovin, smallie slayin, funkmaster?

Teri, you may be a female, but any female that fishes, watches football, and buys a freaking cabin, can't hide behind "feminine"... I'm sure you can get all prettied up and look like you're all feminine, but I have a feeling you're as much "one of the guys" as the rest of us (me! excluded :) ).

Its a good thing "they" don't round up the loosely wrapped and herd them all together much anymore.... We'd all have the same address....

A collectors issue for sure.....book deals, signings, endorsements, I can see it now...Mac's new charachter...the "Lingerie Lunker" (complete with beads and mono-brow).

TOXIC

Don't forget about the painted toenails - ooops - does a LM have toenails?????? Well maybe we can paint the pectoral fins or something. LOL

I agree! Teri for Goddess!

Sim -

If you want the WHOLE story..... Go to: "Scott's World, Episode XXXVII" in which I meet Bill "Mac" McElroy AND........ by Scott, 3/16/2002"

TOX, Mac, Rob and Mike -

Don't worry, most men DO attempt cross-dressing several times in their lives; it has nothing to do with your masculinity! It's not until you start taking those little hormone pills that you become "different"!

me!

Teri -

Penny did actually make a visit to our board once about a year ago and told a bit about her history.

See:

I've got a quesiton for the Ladies....... by Scott, 4/2/2002

me!

me!,

Not likely on the cross dressing thing!! Men in womens clothes makes them different, with or without the pills!!

Bob G.

Actually..... If I remember a psychological study correctly that I once came across..... The figure is something like 87% experiment at one time or another to some extent.....

Yeah, me, that study is probably correct, but I would venture that <i><font color=blue>87% experiment at one time or another to some extent</font></i> is a far cry from what most consider "cross dressing". IOW, playing with the wife's undies does not make one a cross dresser!

Studies and statistics usually only serve to bolster the person (or groups) pre-concieved notion of what the results "should" be, and are usually skewed in that manner. Even if the results are not, the report of them are.

You are absolutely correct, Sim.

There are huge differences.

That's why including wording such as "experiment" and "some extent" are so very important.

Is this conversation really taking place on NTOWS?? I would think that there are newgroups on the net that would tailor to these subjects.

Bob G.

This would become a very boring and empty site if all we ever discussed were Nitro and Tracker boats.....

I'll second that, Me. I go to some of the fishing & boating topics only sites and find them very lacking. I enjoy the human side of NTOWS.

I must be part of the 13%. If you ever compared my wife's beam to mine you would see it would be like putting a canoe cover on a 929.

Harpo

Don't goddesses usually show themselves nude?

I would be more likely to vote if one did.

Them other places is "websites"... "dis is home"! And, at home we discuss everything that affects or interests us... we just do it very civilly...

Harpo, they do have catalogs for "Plus Sized" girls!

OK, Mikel, just so's we don't have a nekid god contest as well.

"Mother" Rich will be so proud of you, Greg!

me!

Hh-hm-m-m-m-m..........

....."Mother".....

Anyone think it should be Rich Stern's new screen name?

Back