TBF pics

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Finally got some pics from the TBF nationals. Also got one of when I won the state to get there, but for some odd reason can't save it to my library. Anyway, here's what they sent me. Never did get pics of my big bag on day 2 because I honestly don't think Charlie thought I had enough so they whisked my fish off stage before I could ever hold them up for pics.

Rob and Forrest.jpg

GOT IT!!!!

Rob and Robert Cartlidge.jpg

I'll try to post the regional one and a few from the All American when I figure out how.....see 'em in about 6 months! LOL

Very cool Rob,.....I'm proud of you! I like the "Do" too.....now take it to the next level and shave that mellon!! :cool:;)

nice pics, how's Champlain been out yet? Probably muddy but its at the height I like it I'm hoping to be there April 24th.

Was out 2 weekends ago.. South bay had temps in the backwaters at 54.. It was almost may-like lol.. Traps and chatters were the ticket.. caught about 20.. No real size. Two monster 8-10 lb ling stopped my crank in its tracks.. THey were beasts and did some domination for a few minutes before they were subdued. Didnt get out last weekend, but a buddy said it was real muddy and he did not a get lot going.

Ill be out again in a few days..

Hey Luke,

My plans are to get up to Champlain around April 28th or May 1st for my annual yearly trip, I always wait for the water to start to clear and temps in the low 50's is usually the ticket for a great day on the water.

Mark

Latest posts

Back