Support

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Nevill

Reaction score
All, It's been a while sense I've posted, been reading however. Always great jokes. Been real busy with the new grand baby and started working a second job with Sears 4 weeks ago. Well yesterday I lost my main job with Ciba Vision. Please keep me and my family in you alls thoughts so I can land a new job soon. I alway feal better after I leave this site.

Any body looking for a Muti tallented Mechanical Engineer?

Dan:(

Dan,

would you be willing to relocate? I have a job for a mechanical engineer at a shipyard in Mobile,AL.

Troy Murphy

General Manager

Jobcrafters inc.

251-433-1270

[email protected]

That took all of forty minutes... I hope this can work out for you

Wow

That is quick.

Troy, can't get the wife to move to Alabama.

Jim, got the wife looking at the area in MA. I believe these were the positionions your talking about for Bose.

Uncle Billy and Greg, thanks for the support.

I'm going to wait a week to see what i can dig up in the area. My youngest daughter is going to be a senior and it would be difficult for her to relocate, how ever for the right job I can relocate and they move later. Been there and done that. Also GA has the "Hope Fund" for high school grads. This means if your a res. of GA your can go the any state funded university for free.

I have already three leads and one scheduled phone interview on Monday.

Hopefully I can also get out a hook some fish on this off time.

Thanks for the help and keep the ideas comming.

Dan

Dan Sorry, cant help with job but if you end up in Ma I can help you fish. Good Luck!!!!!

Back