Sue D thanks

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg. Avery

Reaction score
Sue received my gift from you & Guest (Marinco), thanks a load, just broke my trolling motor plug & need a new one. THANKS AGAIN. As always Guest comes thru again :^)

Greg. A

Sue

I wanted to thank you as well......I got the catalogue and the stickers, but it seems someone at the post office wanted the plug more than me....the package had been ripped open and the plug was gone! It had a little note from the post office though apologizing for the mistreatment of my package. DANG ...really wanted to use that plug!

What a wonderful present I received in the mail today from

Marinco/Guest and Sue D.!! Just in time for me to replace my worn out trolling motor receptacle and plug before covering the boat for the winter. I don't have an on-board charger right now but the first thing I buy next spring will be a Guest charger with a connect charge plug.

You can't beat a company like that or their representative, Sue D.

Thanks so Much!

Bill

Champion 176,,,, the same thing happend to me ,,, must be the Canadian mail, I got the same letter saying they were sorry but all I got was the book and stickers ,no plug , thank's any way Sue.

Steve B.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the confusion. The catalogs and stickers were sent seperatly by mail. The plugs were sent by Fed Ex and should arrive in the next few days.

Sue

I got a box at home waiting for me.

Of course, let me start by saying that mine was damaged in transit as well and the $2 million is missing. Since the shipper has to file claims, Sue, please start the process :).

Ditto Sue! Winter project, needed to upgrade the plug! Please pass on the heart-felt appreciation to your superiors as well! It's always good to see that "class" is a whole-company virtue!

Got mine today,and a "yeah right,sure it was free" from the wife.

Thanks Sue and Guest !!!

And now a question.

My charger has a regular plug on it,its a small 5 amp or so.Is there an adaptor that will let me use the connectcharge outlet? I didn't see anything in the catalog.

I really like the idea of not having to open the compartment and fish out the power cord.(your spoiling me).

Can I buy a new style plug,or is this my excuse to buy a bigger charger?

Thanks again--Steve

Steve,

I have some cords with the new plug on them. I would be happy to send you one, but you will need to cut off the old one and splice in the new. Offer is good for anyone that needs one, just let me know.

Sue

Sue,

Thank you and Guest/Marinco. The new stickers were installed after I cleaned the boat... If you have patches I would love a few for my tourney shirts.

I just love having a box waiting for me when I get home. I really like the bag. I needed some new luggage.

THANKS SUE!!!!

Harpo

Sue,

I went out to the boat and looked at the charger... I guess I need a new cord...

Sue,you're DA'BOMB.

Steve Rizza

XXXXXXXXXXX

Scottdale Pa. 15683

Thanks again.

I got my box today too!!! Thanks Sue.

My chargers are both several years old and do not have a compatible plut for the Connect Charge Inlet. Make sure give engineering a call and tell them to design an adapter plug. I think you guys missing some great revenue potential. Think of how many guys purchased guest chargers in the past that would love this new feature but will not purchase it because their plug is not compatable.

I love the bag, it is going to be perfect for all of our snorkle gear. The ugliest thing on my front deck is my trolling motor plug and you just solved that problem for me too.

Thanks again!!

Marke

I just went and checked... my cord is fine, but the charger sucks... can I get a replacement one???

Just kidding! I appreciate the free gifts... When I do replace that charger in the spring , It will be with a Guest....

Wow!! Thanks for the gift. I really appreciate it. You are the greatest!

I got mine on Monday, Thanks Sue! I would like to get the cord also. Should we E-mail you or is this enough.

Gene

As of right now, all requests for cords have been taken care of and are shipping tomorrow. If anyone else is looking for one, let me know. I am out of stock for the moment, but should be getting more soon.

Sue

I got mine while I was away. I need a new cord as well. It's a spring project anyway.

Thanks a ton Sue!

Sue - WOO HOO!!! I got mine today! I started to feel no one loved me, and I wouldn't get mine. But as ALWAYS Sue comes thru!!!

Man, I love that bag! Now I have 3!!!

I was just looking at my trolling motor plug/recepticle last week and it's rusting/oxidizing so Marinco HERE WE GO!!!

Trep

Sue, I recieved my package of goodies today and I want to say thank you again, you are the greatest... Guest had done them self right by having you onboard..

Buzz

Latest posts

Back