Still snowing!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Still snowing lightly this morning. Cars and roofs have snow on them! Maybe spring will start next month.

Bob G.

I hear ya Bob, it's FRIDGED down here - only gonna hit 67 today! I haven't moved my insolated coveralls over to the new house yet, so can't take the boat out!! LOL

You GOTTA move south dude!!

I got a great deal on a sweet house for ya! Hot tub and a 21ft deep 2 car garage and full basement!!

Leteth thy smack down commenceth upon thy Trepper Jarjar!

Trep,

A 21' deep garage is only a shed! I couldn't park my truck or boat in it! Only my garden tractor in "winter" trim!! Besides, I already have 5 bays of garages. Snow in April keeps out the southern riff raff!! LOL

Bob G.

Bob G,

To quote one of my favorite comedians, Steve Martin, "EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" LOL

Don't know what you got sticking out of the back/front of that HD Crew Cab but Chevy lists the lenght of the short box HD Crew cab as 19ft 9in and I don't think you've got the long box, if you do then game and match to you 'cause it's a little over 21ft :)

See Bob, when I lived in Chicago and we got snow in early May - Thats EXACTLY why I moved south!!! Just call me a Yankee Carpet Bagger trying to fit in!!

Oh, and if you got yourself a REAL boat (TIN) you wouldn't need that HD truck, you could use a REAL car to tow it!!! LOIL

Trep,

You crack me up!! Truck is Crew Cab with short box. If you can fit two of these bad boy trucks in your two car 21' foot garage AND get in and out and let the tailgate down then you are a better magician than me!!! Yea, my detached garage is 24' x 24' (outside measurements) with two 10' x 10' garage doors!! Also 18' glass boat on trailer with motor toter and swing-away trailer just fits. But I have squeezed Buzz's boat in there and had to lower the motor.

Used to own tin boats and wish I didn't sell my last one. It would be nice to own both so I won't argue the tin/glass thing. As far as the truck is concerned, it's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand!! LOL

Bob G.

It was high 40s today down south (southern VT where I took my son hunting)!!! Couple more weeks of hunting and I'll be on the water - sun or not!

Bob G.

Carlos,

Youth turkey hunting was this past weekend in VT and I had my 10yo son out. My father from PA was along for the ride! The three of us spent 4 days chillin out on a lot that I bought near where I hunt. We heard 6 gobblers yesterday and 9 today. We set up on a gobbler yesterday, but it got with hens and walked by about 60 yards away. Today, we couldn't get a gobbler away from his girlfriends either!! We'll be back out next weekend when I can carry a gun.

Bob G.

Bob,

I can't believe it's still snowing. That bites. I too can join the club of rednecks!

It stopped snowing on Thursday, rained all day Saturday and fog today! I have to work tomorrow, so it will probably be nice!!

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back