spare tire

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffry Patterson

Reaction score
Where can I find a spare tire and wheel for my 99 Nitro 185 Sport. I would like to match the wheels on the trailer with my spare, I have the chrome 5 slots with Goodyear Marathon. I do not see these advertised in BPS, at least with this style wheel. It is either a 14" or a 15", not sure right now.

If Neeley can't help you, I know that Overton's sells them. Try their site.

I should have one in stock...call Craig at 248-333-0997...tell him your from the board.

See, I knew he would have one! Hey Ken, why is it whenever there's work to be done, you call out Craig's #? LOL More time for C&L's eh? Now that's management, um I mean deligation. Man you are gonna be a great prez!

That's the key...surround yourself with good people (and good interns!!!)

By the way...are you coming this weekend???

Sorry man, can't do it. Funds are low and my wife scheduled our daughter's dedication ceremony at church this weekend. I think that was her subtle way of not letting me go even THOUGH she SAID a couple of weeks ago, that it was no problem! And I was so pumped to go to! God willing, next year it is a definate!

Latest posts

Back