Someone Could Get Rich

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Williams

Reaction score
Man someone needs to come up with a bolt in passenger side console that would fit Nitro 9 series boats. I bought a sibgle console 929 Team boat and my wife is gonna kill me if she gets one more bug in the kisser @ 70mph. Not to mention she froze to death in March. I sure wish someone made an add on console for my boat that looked decent.

RW

Let her drive.......then you'll probably buy a DC next time!

Bob G.

I know what ya' mean:eek:(of course I ain't doin 70) My 02' 185 had the dual console option and I was too damncheap to get it and surely wished I would have....only 4 bolts:rolleyes:

Anybody got a spare console that would fit my 02'??????:)

if ya find a 2nd console, I have a brand new walk thru windshield & rubber mounting gasket off a new Targa on the Swap board. It was taken off my rig by the dealer before delivery & is just sitting in my basement collecting dust (& taking up the wife's floor space). For any reasonable offer, ($100?) I'd let it go just to get rid of it. I believe it's the same windshield also used on a Tundra & who know what other Tracker models...... it came off a 94" beam dual console setup. It's in Milwuakee if anyone is interested.

Mark

Tee - I'm with you, i'm looking (no formal plans) at a boat next summer/fall, i'd LOVE to stay Aluminium and Tracker, but Need a Dual Console or Walkthrough (I know, I can go Targa, Tundra or Deep V, but want to stay mod-v for my tastes and fishing locations. I'd LOVE a TV 18 DC and/or a 185 DC or even a 185 Fish/Ski. (Dual console, make the rear deck shorter like the Pro Crappie/All Fish, and add a small 3 person bench!!!).

Trep

Champ, BassCat, Ranger and Triton all build consoles that can be added or removed.

Mini

I'm from Oklahoma....I think I've got a market for an add-on console made out of plywood and duct tape. BWWWAAAAHAHAHAH.:lol:

Which reminds me of a funny story. I'm coming out of a resturant the other day and I see a sweet looking new Ford F-150. As I check it out I see a badge on the side that says, "OKLAHOMA SPECIAL and I think "what the hell is an Oklahoma Special? Then I look even closer and I notice the truck is hail damaged so bad that if you poured a bucket of water on the roof, not one drop would hit the ground, and I think "Now that's an Oklahoma Special".

Harpo

Here's a simple and portable solution: Motorcycle helmet w/faceshield ;)

Latest posts

Back