Sold my first new boat!!

• Thread starter Mark Hofman [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/3
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
...to my father-in-law!

Worked with him to select a new boat to replace the old "Redneck Bassboat" (Tracker Sportsman 16' jon w/ 25 h.p. tiller Mariner). He chose a 2004 ProTeam 185XT with the 90 2-stroke, but upgraded the trolling motor one power rating (54 lb from 42 lb?). Wise choice.

Sometime in the next week, we will be hard-wiring in a Garmin 176C GPS unit to the console. I helped him add a Garmin 240 LCD and trolling motor transducer identical to my set-up.

Now...where's my commission?
RonsNewProTeam.jpg

We broke it in on Table Rock Lake in March, and took it out crappie fishing in April at Lake of the Ozarks.

RonandRay.jpg

St. Louis (South County area, near Grant's Farm)

After I made the comment about the color photo, now I gotta add, did you actually know Grant? Just kidding, nice boat, too bad you didn't ge the commission.

Know him? Heck, who do you think SOLD him that farm?

So, Mark...........

After all the lip he gave me...........

Is he wearing a Tracker cap?

:)

me!

Nice rig....he'll love it and it'll last a lonnnnng time:)

I love that painted topcap look!!!

Great deal for Dad-in-law!!

Trep

Bet that black though will burn your feet to a crisp in the hot summer. Bare aluminum is bad enough...looks great though;)

BTW Mo...Tell him to get that Sharkhide on there before oxidation sets in....it's a whole lot easier when it's new and he's got a whole lot less to polish too:)

TEE, how or where (again) do I get Sharkhide? You're right. He should do that before he takes the boat out again.

Go to Sharkhide.com for info. One quart will probably cover it twice with some left over. If you need procedure instructions..I can e-mail them to ya':)

Latest posts

Back