So What Did Santa Bring You?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
My family Christmas was canceled because the roads in Lincoln, NE are so bad and drifted my aunts in the same neighborhood wouldn't make it over. Both my younger brothers got stuck making it to my mom's. We had to walk a few blocks and scoop them out and push. Been a LONG time since I have done that!

I got a total of $250 in Bass Pro gift cards and a new Gateway netbook. My family sure knows what to get me. That should cover any tackle I need this year for the WBT.

My mother doesn't have cable-WTF! I am watching the Titans game on my Sprint phone. Lol! What a Christmas! :p

HAHAHA On watching it on your phone!!! Do you get commercials too?

Sue and my ma got me a HDS 5 and two catfish rods, some clothes. David got me a Xbox fishing game, and to top it off, it was an extremely good day.

2 NEW RICK CLUNNS, 10 plano, A new 12 mega pixle camera, Plus our electricty came back on, its been off for 7 days

I got a new drill, a Bass Pro Gift Card, and my wife had someone else paint the house so I don't have to cut into my fishing time to do it. Best Christmas present I ever got.

On a down note, though, I just got word that one of my cousins died in a plane crash this afternoon. He was flying his Long EZ from Leitchfield, Kentucky back to his home in Tennessee and he went down somewhere in Calloway County, Kentucky.

Olebiker

Ashame about your cousin. Did they know what caused the accident? My condolences.

I was hoping for a word from my son it's been a few months but no word. They don't communicate much from submarines. That would have made my Christmas.

The gifts were nice but nothing like having your family close.

Mike

aka

fatrap:)

I got a bottle of Don Eduardo tequila, I played with my newest Great Grandaughter,,Greatest Christmas ever,,she Is 3 months old and can wave and giggle and play like she was 3 years old...Greatest part she doesn't ask for money (YET) :D

Olebiker, my condolences........

Here, I mostly got clothes, and of course the coveted gift cards which are awaiting my annual late winter trip to BPS to gear up for the coming spring, summer, and fall.

On Christmas Eve my wife April and I got together with my kids and had a great time, especially with my grand daughter, she's so fun. She toddles around with the sippee cup, points at EVERYTHING, and asks, "what's that?"

Two of my wife's kids are in Wis. with their dad for the holiday break. And her oldest son is here in town, staying by us in Elk Grove, and this weekend we get the honor of helping him move, from a block from Wrigley Field to a new place somewhere south of there, just off of Clark Street. (Oh, this ought to be fun, hehe).

So this year it's been a fun holiday season so far. (We celebrate Christmas with my other 2 stepkids when they get back New Year's weekend), then comes the couple months of waiting and preparing to get back on the water...........

2 big chucks of COAL:(

I was soooo bad this year I was good...

Also a 50" flat pannel TV---a 15 meg pic SLR camera--

St. Croix rod / Lots of crappie winter fishing stuff / 2 BPS gift cards,

AND 6 of my 9 grand kids and families came over to spend the day with us.

Well now - what more could a good looken old guy need...

SNOW BLOWER-----------What a mess here..

Grand son is coming over to help dig us out..

Mery Christmas all-you-all

My father-in-law builds flintlock blackpowder rifles, he finally finished mine. A few giftcards, a new landing net, and another game camera. Also found out I am gonna be an uncle, again. Happy New Year, everyone.

Eric

my birthday is Christmas eve so I usually make out pretty good.Lots of clothes and goodies.Best part is I get to spend it with my parents and the greatest girlfriend in the world.My first grandson is due in about a month so that is better than any present.My son just got out of the Marine Corps(semper fi)and is living in San Diego with his GF.Talked to him for a long time.Not the same as having him home but he knows we love him.Hope everybody her has a great and prosperous new year.

A Toshiba 46" Flat Panel TV... The instruction book is in two languages and has about 40 pages for each one! BP and Cabelas' gift cards... Blue Ray player for the TV (another instruction book) Sweatshirts... approriately themed (Deer, Ducks and fish)... Spent the day with family...

Too much stuff that says "some assembly required" for the boys!!! :lol::lol:

Greg - You're going to love that TV! I've got a 46" Toshiba plasma over the fireplace in the downstairs family room and it just celebrated a 3yr. birthday with nary any trouble whatsoever. The boys seem to have it on 12+ hrs. a day sometimes :wacko: and it's still chugging along! Enjoy!!! :D

I think santa should be fired, because he must not have wanted to delivery to the last few houses and just left the stuff at mine... I was spoiled this year for some reason... lots of gift cards, a new pistol...a few new reels and a trip to vegas in a few months ans cash cash cash... almost enough to buy a power pole of course with vegas coming up...!

mike c

Where are you staying in Vegas, mikec? I go every year, sometimes twice. Have to hold off this year until October, my wife is dragging me to the Bahamas in May. Have fun.

Eric

Lets see............... I got 24" of snow last weekend that shredded 2 boat covers..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that should set me back about $600.

Merry Christmas ??????????

eric we are staying in the beligio...would not have been my choice but hell its a room..

mike c

Olebiker, sorry to hear about your loss. Hope everyone is coping well as can be expected.

Gift cards to BPS. Two new Pleuger spinning reels and rods. Lots of Notre Dame clothing, a save faces mask for those cold days, two pairs of shoes and some Philadelphia Eagles stuff. Spent it with the family, who could ask for more?

Randy

BPS gift card and much needed time with the family. We are snowed in right now so getting more time with the fam!!:cool:

Ken S...

After one boat cover disaster from snow/rain/ice... I created some "T" sections wide enough to sit on the gunwales and span the entire boat... They are flat on the bottom (1X4) and have a 1X8 mounted perpendicular that is tapered from the center (about a 10 inch wide gentle curve that tapers a 1/2 inch in that 5 inches on each side at the center) to both sides to an inch at the ends. I have three of these after the seats and they really support anything that lays on the cover...

BPS gift cards. Movie gift card. Lomghorn gift card. Some cool t-shirts. Worms and a tackle box from the grandson.

Most of the family at my house xmas day.

Dan

Greg,

Thanks. But I had made a small frame work out of 3/4 PVC pipe and a bunch of elbows and t's. Didnt help. The weight of all that snow was too much. I have to park the boats in a VA state park, as my development wont ALLOW me to park on the street and I couldnt get access until today- Too late!!

Oh well, they were 3 or 4 years old. But, dang, both at the same time !!

"Ashame about your cousin. Did they know what caused the accident? My condolences."

We haven't heard anything about the cause of the crash, but the weather was a bit threatening when he took off. His father, also a pilot, tried to get him to wait until later.

i got the flu and so did my wife. her oldest son came home and gave us all the 24 hour flu. it was such a great christmas present. i could have strangled the bastage. i got clothes, 2 new games for my guitar hero.no fihsing stuff this year

A bunch of clothes. :angry: Some clamps for my shop, some movies, a couple seasons of 24 and a $400 BPS gift card! :wub:

Gene

A pleuger baitcasting reel with a medium heavy/fast tip ugly stick, some jigs and Spro frogs. Waiting for the water to clear up and my shoulder to finish healing and I plan on using the new outfit with the jigs in the "Spoils" area near the Wilson Bridge on the lower Potomac. The state record LM was caught there a couple of years ago in January on a jig.

Scott

All came before Christmas. The 46" Samsung HDTV (it's not the LED but still Great!). Several pair of very nice Florsheim Shoes. There is one and only one Florsheim shoe shops in Dallas, and it was so nice to have someone properly measure and 'fit my foot properly'.

Spent a very quiet day with my wife, and simply relaxed watching the snow and some sidewalk ice melt away.

Tex

I didnt really get anythign fishing related at all, im glad really since i think i have way too much stuff already.

What i did get

A nice northface windwall jacket. It seems to work as advertised...

A gift card to Hunts photo which i will be helping to pay for a new 70-200mm L series Cannon lens for my camera.

ef70-200_28lisu_586x225.jpg

I cant wait to get my hands on it....

Latest posts

Back