So-o-o..... You wanted pictures from the Rally.....

• Thread starter Staci Matheis [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
I'm ba-a-a-ack!

I've just uploaded some of the pictures I took at the Rally into the Rally Photos file. You can access them through the link on the Home Page.

I've got more, but I haven't had time to edit them or to upload them to the file yet.

Here's one we took of the entire group on Saturday night. There is a "full sized" version in the file. Also, be sure to take a look at the "before" and "after" photos..... I think the "Dry County" law was broken once or twice!

Also, you'll see pictures of Shirley and Debbie from The Moors..... They took exceptional care of us during our stay. Debbie is in charge of the restaraunt and was responsible for all out meals - including a GREAT dinner on Saturday!

Thanks to everyone!

God Bless!

me!
The%20Crowd%20small.jpg

That was Debbie and a cake she baked for us on Friday night.

This is Shirley with a gift from us all being presented by Ken.
Shirley%20prepares%20to%20party.jpg

Welcome back!! Things have been a little slow around here without all of you all. I promise to make it next year, since Andy will be old enough to help with the driving by then.

Harpo

Welcome home everyone. You were missed and we were all envious. Now, don't yell at me but where do I find the darn pictures??

Bill

Go to the "Home Page".

Click on "Photos from Previous Rallies".

Then click on "2004 Kentucky Lake RallY".

You're there!

Diddo to Bill. Although that web cam made me feel like I was there.....30 seconds at a time....LOL

Welcome home everyone. It looks like another success. Remember the first Rally? 5 people, even less fish and zero sponsors. It just keeps getting better every year. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Even though I couldn't go, I was there in spirit (and Bob G's cell phone). I never got to talk to Staci though. Maybe because there are no free cell minutes before before her bed time....LOL

Man I had no idea I drank that much!! I think most of the green ones were mine and thats not including what i drank before I went downstairs!! I sure felt it Sunday AM. It was so bad I never got on the boat!! I had a great time and it was nice to meet everyone!

Git 'er Done!!!!

Donnie

I think I see the "shocker" in a few of those!

Neeley you crack me up!

Mini

LOL @ Marke!

I was up until 9:30 every night!

Weekends are all free!

We now know that AT&T's GSM service and NEXTEL do not work at the lake! Bob G's Sprint did!

Verizon's service (Al G. and mine) worked all over the lake and the camp. Also Steve's TracPhone pre-paid service did too!

Ken,

I was trying to figure out how to do the "shocker" on the web....I like your version.

Bob G.

Back