Please welcome New Member: "Rally Photos"!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
I had this idea the other night..... What we needed was someplace on the site to post pictures from all three rallies we've had..... I asked Rich about setting up a new category for the board, but since he doesn't have the time available right now, he suggested that I set up a member - "Rally Photos" - and post there.....

So.....

SEND ME YOUR PICTURES FROM ANY OF THE RALLIES!

Be sure to include a short explanation of what they are. I'll edit and post them. Then, if we get enough and Rich gets the time, I post them with captions in a new section for the board!

e-mail: [email protected]

If you only have them in regular photos, mail them to me. I'll scan them and mail them back.

Staci Matheis

303 Village Drive

Glen Carbon, IL 62034

Thanks!

me!

And.....

Fourth Annual NTOWS RALLY

April 17 & 18, 2004

Kentucky Lake

Call Shirley at The Moors for reservations!

800-626-5472

Bump to top.

Anyone got any pictures?

Or was this just a stupid idea?

Good idea- Me! I'd like to see what these rallies look like.

Make sure you size the photos correctly. We wouldn't want the size police to start ragging on us.

david....

Of course it's a dumb idea, that's why I like it....LOL

I have a 2" high stack of photo's from the Champlain Rally. I'll go through them and pick out a few. I'll scan them and send them to you.

I'll try to get them to you this week.

Marke

me! I'll try and get you a few we took too. Got to do some digging though.

Jeff

Thanks, Marke and Jeff! I'll get the pictures right back to you!

Carlos, we all know you've got pictures..... It's just that we can't publish them on this website! :^)

Thanks again!

me!

Hey me!,

Check out my library. I just created a new folder called "2002 Rally" and I uploaded a buch of pix. It will probably be easier for you to go there and down load them than it is for me to e-mail them to you.

If you need more I think I can dig some up.

Marke

Thanks, Marke!

It won't get done tonight, I'm just too tired - that's what happens when you get old! But I will get it done in the next couple of days!

me!

Great job Marke!!...Sure brought back some memories!! LOL

First time we met too!!! Seems like we've been buddies for years now!! ahahahhaa....alot more than 2-3 anyway!!!

Great job on Clair this past weekend too!! Looks like your Mojo finally reared it's beautiful head!! LOL

Mac

Back