Rally Participants: Shrimp & BBQ Pork!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Thanks to Shirley, we can have two items on the menu for Saturday.....

Shrimp or BBQ Pork Sandwich.

Both are platters with veggies.

Desert included.

Lemonade, coffee, iced tea and water will be served.

Cost will be $12.18 per person.

Since this is catered in the Great Room of the Lodge,

I NEED YOUR CHECKS BY WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31.

Make checks payable to: THE MOORS.

Mail them to: Staci Matheis, 303 Village Drive, Glen Carbon, Illinois 62034

PLEASE! Indicate on the checks how many of each dinner!

A note on alcoholic beverages and the "Dry" county.....

Debbie, the restaraunt Manager told me today that we should be "DISCREET" if we drink alcohol in any PUBLIC area such as the restaraunt or in the great room. She asked that alcohol be in "unmarked containers" so that they "couldn't tell" whether or not we had alcoholic beverages.....

Thanks Shiley and Thanks me! for getting this arranged for us. Our orders will be coming in soon!

Tom

me!

I will send out a check in the morning for both of us. Also, reguarding any alcoholic beverages..... I have party cups that i will be happy to bring along. Had a party with a few kegs here last year and there are bags of cup that are still unopened. Almost threw them out not too long ago but i figured i'd find a good home for them sooner or later LOL. Anything else you can think of that we might need?, i'd be happy to pitch-in..

Just add water!!!

Mike

P.S. 37 DAYS TO THE RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staci - got your email, i'll hand it off to my accountant Beka for processing on Sunday! LOL

And i'll keep the home brew in the cabin or in Mike's plastic cups!!

I will be sending my check soon for my brother and I. Everyday, I get a little more excited....if that's possible.

Can I round my check up to $12.20?? LOL!!

If I keep my bottle in a paper bag, will that be discreet enough??? I won't use the nice purple bag that it comes in!

Bob G.

Hi ME!

It took me a will but I was able to mail the package today.As per are conversation.Hope it helps the cause.

Mark

Thank you Mr. Gross! Now I can put you on the list as you aren't anonymous anymore! LOL!!

No, Bob..... It MUST BE EXACT!

Just put the purple inside the brown! LOL!!

You all can't believe how excited I'm getting!!

I'll get my check out soon.

Should I bring cards and poker chips?

Steve

Good idea!!!! I'm not much into playing poker, but there isnt much else going on around there at night ( except drinking and tellin lies) So a few games might be doable. I always bring a chess board wherever i go. Anyone play?

Just add water!!

Mike

Steve and Mike - I'm bad at BOTH Poker and Chess but play both! On poker my dad was the big player, but i never did well. On chess my 6 yearold LOVES it so we (and a few books/computer games) have been teaching him, but again I stink!! If you want to play for fun and enjoy beating someone, i'm in!!! LOL

Trep-

I've heard that old story TOO many times.

....All I got is these five little clover thingies on my cards.Is that good?...

Sounds like a hustler to me.LOL

You keep thinking that way Steve and then WATCH me!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back