SmartCraft Gauge

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Orieux

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Mitro 288 Sport. Motor is an 06 200 hp Opti (serial 1B256637). I do not have the smartcraft guage(s) but I see on cowling of motor that it is equipped or ready for it. My question, how much work is it to install and is it really worth it? Thanks guys

BigFish

I can't help you with this but did find this forum page with some info on smartcraft. Hope it helps.

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=269999&page=6

had a basic smartcraft monitor (sc1000) on my last boat and it was awesome. it is hooked to the computer so you get absolute accurate info. able to see temp if you begin to overheat and can shutdown before damage occurs, true rpms for setup, hour meter, also has alarms and warnings if there are any issues. more than what the standard alarms are. good investment imo.

I have a 2012 Tracker Pro-Guide V175 Combo with a Mercury 115 EFI 4S. The harness on the boat to the gauge is a Merc harness. I had the SC1000 installed by a local Mercury dealer, the gauge and installation was somewhere in the $600 range. As dchance said, I think it's a good investment, lots of useful information on your high dollar engine investment.

Latest posts

Back