Site performance relief coming soon

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
First of all, thanks to all of you regulars who have put up with the sluggish performance of the site in recent months. I know it gets old.

The good news: Just placed an order with the data center for a new server. Dual CPUs. More RAM. More hard drive space. Should cure what ails us.

Hope to transition this site to the new server within a week. Stay tuned.

Excellent.....keep up the GREAT work and service you provide Rich....it helps to keep us off the streets at night!! (Well...except for Smitty and Mini) :rolleyes::lol:

Mac

Thanks Rich... I thought the slowness and getting into some of the forum stuff was just me..Thanks for letting me know it wasn't...

If you literally have to get out on the Chesapeake Bay for anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Maybe I can help you?

Billy

Rich - You da man! Thanks for everything you do for us and this web site!

I too, appreciate your efforts Rich. However, I must have the lowest Internet [bless Al Gore] expectations in the world as I've not noticed any problems.

Your changes must have kicked in! Blazingly fast getting to the forum now! :wub:

Best site on the Internet, just got better.

Tex

Great Job Rich!! As always the best little big site on the net gets even better!

So, how's the Fisher running? haven't seen many pics of you and Jeanne on Lanier, hope the FLW in 2010 gets us some water!!

Trep

Latest posts

Back