Sharp Dressed Man,......

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
ZZ Topwater ROCKS!!!!
zztopwater.jpg

HA! Cool!

How did the S&T boat go over at FLW?

Rich D?

It was a HUGE success,......a lot of people made it a point to tell us how much they liked it and one dude wanted to buy it! Heard a lot of people say,..."That's what a Bass Boat should look like,,..that's COOL!"......ahahah

Even Irwin Jacob's came over twice to say how much he liked it!! He said,..."Now that's a REALLY cool boat guys,...GREAT job!!...I love it!! That'll get a LOT of attention,....holler if you need anything!" (I think that means we passed the test!!..LOL) Even a few of the Pro's stopped by to say how much they liked it and if they could fish out of it!!! AP would like to get a whole Team together like the Crown Royal Team.....Trucks/boats/salaries!! But it isn't going to happen for awhile so don't send any resume's!! ARE YOU LISTENING LaMoist???!!! LOL!!!!.....Nobody's gettin' squat until Homey get's what I WANT first!!...ahahahahaha

Yeah,..we had a blast.....KY and NY will be even better and now that we're in okay w/Irwin...we'll be rockin' bigtime at the JC and the BMC!!! AP's gonna turn the dog's loose!! Can't wait!!

Mac

MAN Mac - are you a LITTLE stoked about those boats!!!

You ROCK!!!

Mac,

ZZ Topwater is awesome! A purple Crown Royal boat would be cool to!!

Bob G.

Bob, there was a Crown Royal team for years, I don't know if they have a team now.

Buzz

Trep,...I feed off other's peoples' energy!!! When they're stoked,..I'm Stoked!!! It's contagious!! LOL

Hey, that's my line.....but you can use it, MACaroni!!!

MAN your creative genius is so TOP SHELF!!!

If I kiss your butt enough do i get a free boat??? LOL

Gotta find a way for us to fish one day!

"MAC"aroni......C'mon Neeley,..you can do better than that,....that was my nickname in THIRD GRADE!!!! LOL

Think there is still a Crown Royal team Peter T. lives in my neighborhood. And my buddie coaches his son in little league

The Crown Royal Team is doing very well......it's the ultimate team to be on!!!

WAAAAAAY COOL, Macnuggets!

Keep up the good work!

Tom

Thats skinless MacNuggets due to the shaved head. Love it .

Mac got hair - Call him "ChiaMac!!!

My favorite is still "SlackElroy"

Now get back to work on Next weeks panel...LOL!!

Wheeeeewwww, I'm stayin waaaaayyyyy clear of this one!!

You know that old payback thing!! You boys are playin' with fire!!

TOXIC

I kinda like the SlackElroy one too. :)

Yes you are playing with fire....this man has the ability to embarass you in front of the ENTIRE world (internet included)......

Mini

ChiaMac, I like that one. L:ike the hair doo. Really fits you ChiaMack.

He's a maniMAC!!!

Does ZZ Topwater sing about that "Cove they call La Grange"?

Harpo

I've already got my "payback" in place,....all in due time boys,..all in due time!!!

Me!!..(Take pix's at the rally!!!)

LMAO!!!

McHairball

Sooner,...The Topwater does a bunch of those tunes!!

"Tube Jig Boogie", "LaRanger", "Gimme all your Sluggo's"

"Cheap Sunscreen", "I'm Fat,..I'm Really Wide".."Viva Las Erie"......you should see their Groupers!!! They make the Hooter's girls look like the Taliban!!

Sorry, can't jump in on the slamfest. Mac is, and always will be, THE BIG DOG !!!

(Can I get a ride in the new boat now?!?!)

Craig

LOL...fire away Craig,....Kathy's baking will more than make up for it!!!

I'll be firin up the oven for some Easter baking, plus I owe my brother a birthday cake ... and then there's more cookies for Jonathan to take back to Camp with him (gotta take care of our servicemen) I'm willing to bet we can squeeze some goodies for you into that schedule, Mac. ALTHOUGH I'm still waitin for that birthday fishin trip you and Mini promised me 2 years ago! Hmmm maybe with holding baked goods will get me out on a boat!

LOL!

The HORROR!!!!...Don't ever threatin' to hold out on the goodies,..that's just MEAN!!! I'll make sure you and Craig are 2 of the FIRST to jerk a toad up onto that deck!!

It's supposed to arrive up here the middle of May,..and as soon as it does,..I'll be callin'!! All you'll need is a good attitude and a bag o'goodies and I'll supply the rest!

That's a PROMISE!!! I'm going fishing this year,....a LOT!!

It won't be long now!! :eek:)

Mac

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Gimme all your Sluggo's......I can die now I've heard it all!!!

Your mama had to have dropped you on your head. :>))))

Harpo

Back