Selling the Nitro, will be boatless bank trash for a while...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
I have the Nitro up for sale in the Swap & Sell section gang. No issues at all with the boat, just gonna be too busy the next few months with work, Eli wants a bigger boat or a Fish and Ski, so out the garage she goes!!

Anyone who is looking for a rock solid 17fter that'll do 50+ph every day, and comfortable for 2 or 3, with the Ski Pole and ladder, let me know.

Just on my way back from China the last 3 weeks, gonna be some traveling in my future overseas, so keep a back-seat open for Eli and I this spring!

Trep

Heck I have been bank trash forever...Sure wish i could get the ford out and drive It more snow seems like It's daily here and cold as a witches HEEE:)

Dang, Trep...you should have said soemtihng. I just sold my Ranger......

Always an open spot for you guys here!!

Trep,

What??? Are you sure Eli is ok with selling the boat? :eek:

If you make way up north, you're always welcome.

Carlos,

Are ya getting another boat??

Trep, we will have to coordinate some weekends this spring and I will meet you and Eli at Guntersville. I'll bring the boat! :D

Carlos, whatcha gettin' and when? Will I get to ride in it at the MVM?

Bob G, teri

A 2008 Z520, with a Yammie 250. I deliver and pickup my boat on the 18th in Kentucky!

Teri, you not just ride, you get to drive too!

Carlos - Nahh on your old S&T boat, when I get something it will probably be a 19-20ft Fish/Ski with a 200 or bigger on the back! Cool on your new Ranger!!

Latest posts

Back