• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - '99 Nitro 700lxDC w/115 Merc $6,500

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
SOLD this morning, to a great guy from Alabama, who fishes with a member of the site. I am now officially Boatless Bank Trash!!

Hey Gang - The Nitro is up for sale! Between work and Eli really wanting a bigger boat, its time to put her up for sale.

Most of you have seen her, she's always garaged, I'd put her as a 9 out of 10 in shape for a 12 year old boat. Boat was completely checked and maintenanc'd 2 years ago when I got back from China including: Complete new bearings on the wheels, impeller, tune up/plugs and so on. Had a full compression check last summer by Little River Marina and she is in great shape. Lower unit completely replaced 4 years ago, 25p Turbo 3 blade Prop in 9.9 out of 10 shape. Dual Console, comes with Color GPS Humminbirds front and at the console, Hot Foot, Pro Trim, Stereo/CD and Speakers, Removable Ski Tow Pylon plus 3 seats (2 folding and 1 pro/butt seat), RED Flake with Black bottom. 3 Batteries, on board charger, and too much more to list here. She'll run 52mph on the GPS all day loaded and will hit 57mph light on a cool morning. She's got a Keelshield, 2 trolling motor batteries (12 Volt trolling motor) and 1 brand new series 31 Cranking battery, plus a 4.5 inch manual Jackplate, upgraded 52lb thrust Motor Guide trolling motor.

Hate to let her go, but i've enjoyed 5 years out of her and it makes a great first boat or family boat if fishing and occasionally ski/towing a tube is in your future. I've got a Portable ladder thrown in as well.

First $6,500 takes her our of my garage.

Give me a call at 678-330-8995 or email at mstrepper @yahoo.com

I'll put up more pics this weekend, here she is at the Southern Poly T where Eli won grand prize at the raffle:

2010%20Eli%20with%20Raffle%20Rod%20for%20web.jpg

Nitro%20washed%20and%20waxed.jpg

Trep, I have someone interested call me (if you still have my number from Guntersville)

also sent email

Dennis

Dennis - Sent you an email, hope you are doing well!

What a nice picture of Eli Trep! Oh, and the boat also:D Michael, is the motor limit on that boat a 115? Just e-mail me if you want to answer and to be sure I get it, ok?

Personally, I believe anyone who gets a boat that you owned would be getting a darn good deal!

So, does that mean you'll deliver, and not too far from an area very close to one of your relatives in Maryland?:rolleyes: You've been there before remember...

Uncle Billy (please say hi to everyone will you?)

Uncle Billy - Max on the boat is a 125hp, so she's at 92% max HP! I'll drop you an email too, VERY glad to see you back online, and let me know via email or a post here if you have been getting my e-mail updates on my new travel adventure!

I know VERY well where you live, and i'm still mad at myself for not coming back to see you guys in so many years, but i've not been back to maryland since we last went fishing!

Trep

Sorry Trep, I thought I had answered you here but I guess I didn't.. I have not been getting your updates btw?... My e-mail is [email protected], so I hope you've been using that one? So Michael, don't be so mad at yourself any longer and just make a trip up here:rolleyes: That way, if you have not yet sold your boat, you can pull it on up to Maryland and show me all about it before I pay you for it. I'm serious Michael! I sure hope all of you guys are ok Michael:wub:

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back