Selling the 2006 911 CDC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
well I'm getting a devorce and money is to tight now so I'm selling the boat will get a new one when it all said and done please pass the word :(

Well that sucks Hutch!:huh:

Hope evrything works out O.K:)

Can't say I haven't been there:blink:

Sorry to hear Hutch,

Been there done that. It will all work out in the end. I know when mine was done I was alot happier. I met the best woman in the world. She lets me fish!!!!!!!!

Mark

Ya it going to be rocky for awhile but it will pay off in the long run I'll be open to a back seat anytime :) but hay if it don't sell oh well If I can hold on to it so be it ?

Hutch - I am so sorry to hear about you and Stacy. You ALWAYS have a back seat in my boat if you want. We can even use it in the FOM next year if you are interested. Keep in touch and you will weather this storm. Lake Anna calls you anytime and come and see us.

Bill

Hutch - very sorry to hear. That's awful news and I only wish you the best of luck. You know you are welcome in my boat's back seat (or front for that matter!) any time whether it's on the Potomac or Lake Anna. Hang in there!

Darn Hutch, I'm really sorry to hear about your divorce. I never got to fish out of your 911 either. When I get it together, and darn it I'm going to, you are always welcome with me. OR, we can both just mosey around these other guys and hook rides with them:rolleyes: If we manage to just look pitiful enough, they'll feel sorry enough for us to just say, "get aboard".:rolleyes:

I've e-mailed you my address and telephone number so if you just want to talk or yell or just tell Army fibs, I'm always available to listen.

Good luck my friend,

Uncle Billy

Don't forget prayer. Pray hard and true. It works.

then on the other hand, you didn't say you regreted getting divorced did you?:unsure:

Now, about selling that beauty of a boat.......That's another matter altogether. Good luck.

Hutch... You will come through this because you have the help and support of friends... Anytime you need to vent, pick an ear from here and let it all out...

Uncle Billy listens real well... You just have to talk slowly... he's Army Airborne, you know!!!

Good luck Hutch and hang in there. I've been there and done that, came out much better for it.

Steve

Thanks guys keep me in your prayers it will be a rocky road for but I will get another maybe shoot for the moon and get the Z9 as fare as the Skeg damage photo it was fix and is like new also if it don't sell oh well I guess I get to keep it. she is the one pushing for it so when everything is all over and it has not sold it's all mine :lol:

Heck Hutch - your boat is priced way too LOW!! :lol::lol: Get it up there around $35K to $40K then tell your soon-to-be ex that it just didn't sell! Seriously, we're here for you if you need a sympathetic ear or other help.

I know my friend but if I can move it, it will be less of burden.I know it is worth 35k easy but heck when it is all said and done there may be a New Z9 with a 250 ProSX on the back in the driveway :D

Huch, sorry about this man, it has to suck! Hang in there though and the good fishing times are right around the corner!!

Hutch,

This is terrible news. Man, I bet youre sure gonna miss her. And probably miss the wife too! Hold your head up high, take one day at a time and never let'em see ya sweat!

Hutch,

CIII's got it all wrong - good fishing times are here now! We'll get out one way or another. Plenty of boat seats all around.

yep after a few weeks and things calm down I'll be reaady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hutch - We will be done with the publication in a couple of weeks so come and see me around the first of October. YOU are always welcome and then you can help me set up the Memorial Invitational for November. Goin' on a 10 day cruise at the end of October so we have lots of time to plan it.

Keep the faith and it will get better each day, my friend. :rolleyes:

Back