SEAT PEDESTAL PLUG

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRAD BROWN2

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT KIND OF PLUG I SHOULD USE ON MY DECKS OF MY 882 TO FILL THE SEAT POST HOLES. I DONT USE THE BIKE SEAT,I PUT AN OSPREY PRODUCTS TACKLE SYSTEM IN THE STORAGE COMPARTMENT UNDER THE FRONT SEAT AND WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS WATER RIGHT ON TOP OF MY STUFF.THE BOAT HAD SOME KIND OF BLACK PLASTIC PLUG WITH IT WHEN I BOUGHT BUT I SEEM TO HAVE LOST THAT PIECE. ANY INFO WOULD BE AWESOME.

THANKS!

BRAD

I would go to the dealer and see if you can get a plug there. im surprised yours leaks. my 882 has a rubber boot on the bottom of the pedistal mount. i think it might even have a hose that goes to the bilge. mine never gets any water in it when i fish without the bike seat in the rain.

Brad my 929 came with plugs to put in the seat holes. The 929 has two positions for the front seat so I keep one of them plugged. My boat came with two plugs so you can plug both holes if you don't use a front seat. You should be able to get these at your dealer. Good luck<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Latest posts

Back