Rod Organizer Option for Nitro Z18

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 53570

Reaction score
Hello All,

Can anyone explain or post a picture of the Rod Organizer option.

Sales department, dealerships and brochures do not have a picture so I have no idea if it will meet my needs. All the description says is 10 tubes.

I appreciate any help.

Thank you and make it a great day.

I removed all of that from my Z-18 recently- I found that this consumes too much space and the seperate rod tubes limit the number of rods you can carry. It's been much easier and faster for me to lay my rods in with each in a slide on sleeve to keep from getting tangled. The back portion of the system covers up a lot of usable box space at the back of the box. I did cut out a couple of styrofaom blocks to keep from laying my reels directly of the floor in the bottom of the box. It's carpeted but could hold moisture from time to time. These blocks are just under the rod handles son the very back floor section inside the rodbox.

On my Z19 I removed the rod tubes but have kept the back portion of the rod organizer. It has two levels with lined holes to put the rod butts in. I can put 10 rods in the rear holders and still have room for additional rods on the floor of the compartment if I need them. I like the center tackle organizer. Makes it easy to keep my stuff organized and visible.

Thank you for the information and suggestions. I will keep all of this in mind as I get to know the Z18 as this is an upgrade from a 1993 170.

Latest posts

Back