Robin Williams' and The Plan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Thought you might enjoy this little ditty. Kinda goes along witht he Citgo situtation.

The Plan!

Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says, "I love New York" in Arabic. You gotta love Robin Williams, even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan.

What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace so, here's one plan."

1)"The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good 'ole' boys", we will never interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!!

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

It's a great plan and I'd love to know who came up with it because it wasn't Robin Williams.

Sorry Bill.. Check Snopes out.

Uncle Billy

How can you not like Robin Williams???? He's a hoot. Oh well to each his own.

Here's what I can't stand...these asinine lists that are obviously made up by somebody who gets all their news and information about the world from Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter and then they don't have the stones to attach their own name to it so they say that people like Robin Williams, George Carlin, or Andy Rooney come up with this crap and then send it around the WWW for everybody to applaud. Except for#6 everything else in that statement is completly ludicrous. I mean really....do you really want to withdraw ALL the troop from every forgien base? Do you really want to stand by and do nothing while children starve to death? Do you think the Saudis would give one damn about our demand at $10 a barrel oil when they can sell all they want to Russia, China, and India. Think about it.

Harpo

Sorry guys! I thought it was funny, but not realistic. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers.

Wait don't everyone give up yet!!!! The 50% Indian in me would like to consider the offer by Todd. :D It might not be a bad idea. :rolleyes: After all you aren't allowed to hunt,fish, or recreate on the great rivers any more according to one of the judges.:eek: Not much left to keep you all here then is there? ;);)

This was first attached to Robin Williams because it was actually two different lists. Whoever first attributed this to him didn't know when to stop reading one and where another one began.

Harpo, I think this was supposed to be a joke and a lot of it is funny. And I agree with more than one of the statements. I like Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter and agree with a lot they say but I also read newspapers and look at the news on the Net. I have a liberal friend who HATES Rush Limbaugh, even though he has NEVER listened to him.

I don't want children to starve to death, who does. But while everyone talks about rights and such, they are usually talking about what I should do, not them. It should be my right to decide where any of my money goes to help whomever I want to help.

My thought and I'll sign it at the end... I think we have enough oil. I think we should TAKE the oil from where we're fighting right now. I'm sorry but to hell with them.

Why should we keep our troops in those countries? To stop everyone from killing each other? Let them.

And I like the idea of using them to patrol our borders too.

Ok, number three is fine with me too. Those people are ILLEGAL, period. Check out Mexico's

immigration policies.

What's wrong with number 4..? Why let any of them into this country. What business do they have here?

I'm more than ready for the U.N. to get the hell out of New York. They don't do a thing except cause trouble.

I don't particularly think everyone has to learn English or leave. But the push #1 for English, #2 for Spanish would be gone. If you want to get around, learn English! ANY foreign national who commits a crime in this country should be thrown the hell out, period and then maybe the numbers of the Mexican Mafia would drop.

There are twenty Mexicans living in a house a stones throw from me right now. Oh, only a Man and woman are supposed to be there but you know how that goes. We have had a minimum of 7 burglaries since they moved in. Neighbors one street behind me had their new vinyl fence destroyed by a car. The occupants all got out and ran and left the car there. The car had stolen plates on it but it was registered to a Mexican name. When the police went to that house, that "name" wasn't anywhere. Some had more than one set of papers, some had none and all pulled the No English BS. Some of the Good Ol boys around here are getting a little PO'd over all of this and something bad will happen soon if the police, INS or someone else doesn't do something.

You can't save the world while you are losing your own country and I think that's happening right now.

You knew I was going to answer and I guess you have a headache or don't feel well or something. I don't feel well either. I'm sick and tired of what my country is turning into.

Uncle Billy

Amen Uncle Billy. I pretty much agree with everything on the list. Think what could be done in this country if we didn't send the billions and billions of dollars to all these other countries in the form of aid each year. I personally think that the list is one of the best solutions that I have seen.

Sooner It's a joke yes, (The Robin Williams part) But I do wish we could.. 1, bring all our troops home. 2, be sefl suporting. 3, send the u.n packing. 4, remove all illeagle alieans and most of all wish we would take care of our own first. There are places in this country that are 3rd world counties and need our help. Lets clean up our own yard before we care for the rest of the world. I mean come on if al gore invented the internet anything can happen.

Just my .02

BF

Okay, the OU game is over...we won 59 to 0 so now maybe I can take time and go over each item one by one. Some of them have a little more grey area than others and I'm sure all of them have merits that good intelligent people could debate. Here's my point of view.....

1)"The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good 'ole' boys", we will never interfere" again.

This part is obliviously a joke, America doesn't have anything to apologize for concerning any of those criminals. As far as stating that "we will never interfere again", I say HELL NO. Would any of you want to stand by and let Hitler run through Europe and murder 6,000,000+ innocent people again? I'll bet not. I'm sure most of the readers here were and still are firm supporters of Presidents Bush's decision to remove Sadam Hussein from power. So do you still agree with #1?

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

Do we really want to nullify all the lost lives and limbs of World War I, World War II, Korea, Desert Storm, and countless other battles were American boys fought to spread American power and influence? Do you really want to go back to a pre World War I foreign policy? How long would it take for that mental case running North Korea to go through the 38th Parallel? How long would it take for Russia to start taking a long look at lost territory in Eastern Europe? How many Hitlers, Stalins, or Ben Ladins are there out there just waiting for their moment when the suppressor of tyranny is looking the other way? Is stationing all of our troops along our border the most effective use of the most high tech fighting force ever to march on the face of the Earth? Would we only line them up on the Mexican border but also the Canadian border as well? How about all the ports and international airports too? That would be nice...having armed forces walking around in JFK and DFW.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!!

Really hard to argue with that...in principal anyway. After all illegal aliens shouldn't be here anyway right? How many of them are there? I don't know and I'll bet all the money I'm getting ready to spend on that Ranger bass boat that NOBODY anywhere in the entire country knows for sure within say a million or so but I'll bet it's an official buttload. I guess what really bothers me is that "FREE TRIP HOME". How much is that going to cost? Let's say it costs on average $1000 each to get them back home. Sounds high you say? Remember this is a U.S Government project we're talking about. It will not be as simple as buying a ticket for $87.50 for a one way to Guadalajara on the Big Grey Dog. No, there will be legislation to pass, cronies to hire, forms to fill out, holding compounds to be built but first bids must be let....get the picture? I agree that illegal

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

Suites me. When I was in college I hated them running up the curve. However the university administration LOVES them...see they pay more....a lot more....a hellava lot more than we do for tuition. Kick them all out then watch state college tuition rates make the Ivy League look like a stay in Motel 6. I really do think we should be more careful about some of the more high tech national security sensitivite studies that we allow some of the foreign students enroll in such as nuclear and bio-warfare type things. I've read that European universities are a little more security conscious than we are. Another problem is; a lot of foreign students leave school and never leave the country and nobody knows WTF they are. Big problem. So I guess I give #5 a somewhat passing grade.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

I've already done this rant on Tee's "Let's Boycott Citgo" thread. I you really care what I think re. there. As far as drilling in the Alaskan wilderness....we probably will have to do that some day but I don't believe we're there yet....not quite.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

This is one of the stupidest of all. Give me a break. For one thing, oil is traded on an open market. Who is the one person making the $10 a barrel offer....the President? Donald Trump? Howie Mandell? For the sake of argument, I'll go along and say that we all shouted at OPEC at the same time, "From now on we will only give you bastards $10 a barrel for your stinkin' oil. If you don't like it sell it to someone else!!!" For one thing, the Saudis and the rest them O'Peckers have more money than they can spend in a million lifetimes and not much to spend it on and they know they have a finite amount of oil. I'm sure that slowing down production wouldn't bother them at all...then they could drive the price up to the Russians, Chinese, and Indians. All of whom will be more than willing to buy all they can get for decades to come. About a week of our storage sites going dry, I-35, I-40, I-10, I-70 ect looking like parking lots, the Air Force grounded, the Navy adrift, and the Army parked and I believe we would be yelling, "UNCLE" and happily paying the price. We need an energy policy that's not designed in Houston Texas. Once again refer to my rant in the "Boycott Citgo" thread.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

Come on guys, this is what America does best. Are you telling me that you are going to sit back and watch while Al Quida or Hezbela or Russia or China goes in to help earthquake or tsunami or famine victimes in some Godforsaken corner of the planet and fill them full of their propaganda? Let's get real.... as harsh as it sounds...it's not really about helping starving children and mothers....it's about getting the message out that America is the land of plenty and we are the good guys and we are there to help no matter who you are. It's called good PR and it works. But more that good PR, we're just too good of people to sit and do nothing.

9) Ship the UN Headquarter

Harpo, I didn't take offense at all..Really... I think you're misguided in almost everything you've said :) but I don't feel well and haven't all day. I'll try to counterpoint your last views tomorrow. Well, later today if I'm thinking straight.

Uncle Billy

husker1 - LOL on OU, but why won't PR become a US State. They get all the benifits but don't pay anything for it! Just another comment to discuss.

husker1,

Okay, I'll confess a brain fart on that one....BUT PR is not a state and I'm not really sure what the imagration laws are concerning Puerto Rician residents. Is it come and go as you please? I'm sure since you have a degree from NU in imagration law you can tell me all about it.;)

Harpo

And there goes my hard earned taxes letting them travel freely and they can call the US THEIR country. Something wrong me thinks! Guess it all started with our "occupation" during the war and they kinda liked their role. Maybe we should send all the illegals to those US protectorates and let them live in the U.S. that way. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

husker1, Do you have something real to add to this discussion or do you just want to nit pick my spelling and an honest error I made concerning Puerto Rico's status as a territory. Now you want to insult my common sense and quality of education. Perhaps you should consider joining NTOWS and let us know who you are and quit being a troll. If you have something more you want to say to me my e-mail address is address is available to members.

:angry:Harpo

I have to agree with Husker1. I have been an avid reader of this site for a long time. I posted once or twice always thinking I need to join. But after reading several posts by Sooner Fan, I am convinced this isn't place for me. I am an Army veteran and proud to have served. I have conservative views and Support our President and the war on terror. I do not like the illegal imigration running rampant, I do supprt legal imigration such as my grandparents on both sides chose. I do not care if Russia and China want to pay 100 bucks a barrel for oil, we shouldn't. We buy the largest majority and therefore should set the market price, as I see we are doing right now. If they have so much money, (the Arabs) then why are they so angry the price of oil continues to fall? Why spend my money on a country that will glady take it then vote against us when the chips are down? Or as in Chavez, come to our house and trash us. So in closing, the venom spewed forth by SoonerFan over a simple post has turned me off. I doubt I am alone here. I just can't support even a great site that allows itself to be bullied by such a person. Thanks,

Todd from Georgia.

If you take offense at my response to your snyde remark, "since you have a degree from NU in imagration law you can tell me all about it.", so be it.

Husker1. It's spelled snide :D and if you want to join in the conversation you should join the site.

OH great now we need spell check before posting... That will get me bannedddddddddddd.

:p

BF

BeatDeadHorse.gif

Let me jump on Steve's almost dead horse for one last thing to say.

The above person, Husker1 is why I think you should have to belong to this web site before you are allowed to post. It's to easy to remain anonymous while lambasting someone who's been a member here since 2002.

Todd K. You have been a member here since this past June and have posted exactly four times, including the one above. I'd love to know just what other posts Harpo posted that made you so upset. Maybe you could do a search to find them? Especially the ones with "venom"? I'm an Army Veteran also, a combat Veteran and one of the reasons I fought was so people could espouse whatever they believed, including you. It looks like, politically, you and I believe in about the same things and that may make me change parties.

The last time I heard, this site had about 1400 members and I don't know any of them that feel "bullied" by Harpo or who couldn't handle it if they really felt bullied. So you have picked out one person you don't like as a reason not to support the site. Fourteen Hundred to one. That's a little ridiculous isn't it? But if you don't want to belong ok... you'll get your membership fee returned in the mail in a couple of weeks.

Uncle Billy - Nicely put! Wonder how many of the 1400 are vets? Let's get a thread going on who the oldest vet is (began service not age). Bet you and I are in the top 10 Uncle Billy! Mine was from '67-'71. LOL Anybody else!!!!!

I think we just drew a line in the sand about senority = worthwhile post? :unsure:

USAF 1968 to 1971....70th Securtity Police SAC. Remember Arc Light?

Harpo

1968 for me..so it seems OLD JOE has it so far:D But Bill, I bet we're in the top ten also...

What happened to the posting, "Hey Bill Barham Sir" by ToddK? Don't call me Sir, I worked for a living.:rolleyes:

Sure do remember ArcLight Harpo. I can still "feel" it....

There seems to be another Who's the oldest Vet thread going on..

Uncle Billy

1968 for me..so it seems OLD JOE has it so far:D But Bill, I bet we're in the top ten also...

What happened to the posting, "Hey Bill Barham Sir" by ToddK? Don't call me Sir, I worked for a living.:rolleyes:

Sure do remember ArcLight Harpo. I can still "feel" it....

There seems to be another Who's the oldest Vet thread going on..

Uncle Billy

Cub Scouts 61-63. Does that count? You guys are older than dirt, rope and rocks!!

Also, thanks to all for serving.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back