Rich Stern: Grab Bag Project!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
Rich:

I'm e-mailing a link for a Grab Bag Project submission. I think you'll like how this is laid out. The pages and pictures are stored on my website's server. It'll be in the form of a hyperlink, just like the Lids 'n Locks project.

Mark Hofman

"MOFish"

Mo,

You are the king of a walk through!!!! Good job on the grab bag deal. Thanks for also taking the time to make that up. I know it is not quick or extremely easy.

Carlos

PS Edit tab is cool Rich thanks!!

Thanks!

I looked at this from a different computer and discovered a few bugs that I'll work out tomorrow.

Nice job. You want to come down to Charlotte and install my new 240 (this winter) on the console of my Targa for me????

All the beer and bar-b-que that you can eat, and a fishing trip thrown in.

Tex

And a "fishing trip" is all it would be Tex!!! No catching!!!

MO - You need to get a job in your real calling, Web authoring!!!

Very slick, great job!

Trep is right, you could definately do that kind of work professionally.

damuniz

My brother has started a new company out in L.A., and he is the one with the web talent. Their website will be up and running, but you should see their "Coming Soon" page. He did all the graphics work himself. I think it's great. Maybe he'd hire me!
http://www.monkeyworksinc.com

Hey Rob - Did you get royalties for them using your picture??? HAAA

I want to know where he got those cool sunglasses. Are they polarized?

Great job on the mount. I put the exact same unit on the bow of my Avalanche. The only difference was I wired it to my fuse box so when I turn off the master power it turns off the fishfinder also. I used the mount that came with the unit, but I really like the swivel mount. May have to redo that next spring.

Thanks, Mack! I took a peek at your library. All I can say is "Wow! Nice rig!" Nice fish, too.

The swivel mount is well worth the $40. If it had been made out of plastic, I'd be sorry I did it. But because it's all metal, the mount is rock-solid. And it's a breeze to remove the display for safe storage.

Latest posts

Back