Rich - Chat room not working...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Rich - Mike L and I were "in" the chat room, the system said we were both their, but neither one of us could post any messages? We'd type and either press enter or send and the words disappeared from the Message line, but nothing appeared on the screen.

Trep

Darn Bill - I was hoping for you, me, me!, Harry, Steve, Mike L and the others to hang out a bit. Weather is still icky here, more ice on the way. Birthday party I was supposed to take Noah to is cancelled.

Double "d" darn! Just sitting here flipping between the weather channel and ESPN! Guess Tex was right about your TV viewing habits as you get older! LOL! Hanging out in the chat room would have been fun! Will keep checking. Nothing much to do this after noon......all the reels have been serviced and loaded with new line...tackle sorted and reorganized ready to go in the boat...when I can get the cover off! Now if I just had a couple of docks with those 'barrels of fish'....make that aledged! LOL! Do you believe that about Tony C?

Saw you "in" the room Harry, but couldn't chat. I did the reels a few weeks ago before my club T last weekend. I;m thinking of hitting the treadmill for a 30 min run, to keep me awake!!!LOL

Trep:

30 minute run huh???? Maybe you better make it 45 to run that lunch I am going to go fix!

Will check in again in a while........

I just tried it also. In, but no luck.

I was wanting to get on my treadmill also, but if you are on yours, just do an extra 30-45 minutes for me.

Tex

Sorry guys, 30 mins is all I can do right now, i'm HUNGRY for what every Harry is making!!! LOL

I think I did double duty since I was using 5lb weights in each hand while I ran/jogged!!

Made a big pot of 10 bean soup, with added veggies and some left over sloppy joe stuff that my wife made. Had it for lunch with some 'sweet potato baking powder biscuits'. Ummmm, ummmmm good!

Guess I need to go down and work on my tackle and such, given this is going to turn out to be an 'in weekend'.

Tex

Latest posts

Back