Rally Questions-First timer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Jones

Reaction score
My dad and I are planning to go to the rally this year and wondered if anyone has any advice on the lodging facilities, i.e. cabin versus lodge for two people.

I would like to slip my boat if there is one available. From your knowledge at last year's rally, do they have plenty or do I need to plan for charging batteries with boat on trailer and do they have the facilities for that? Also, is there a deadline for signing up....besides the fact that there may not be lodging available the longer I wait to make reservations?

Any other advice that might help would be appreciated!

Thanks everyone! Hope to see you at the Rally!

Tom

Tom -

The rooms are quite spacious and comfortable. I can assure you that you and your father would be happy with one.

Slips are available. You reserve them at the same time you reserve your room. They are $7.50 per night.

There are electric outlets at all the slips so that you can plug in your charger overnight. (No additional cost.)

With Spring so close, rooms will fill quickly. We have a number being held for the NTOWS Rally, but they will be released to the general public if not spoken for soon. The Moors is a facility that caters to fishermen; they do everything Right!

Call Shirley at 800-626-5472 to make your reservations.

Tell her you're with the Nitro Owners Website!

me!

Latest posts

Back