Rally Info?

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Ok, don't yell at me! I've searched the site and can't find it. Just what are the dates for the 2004 Nitro/Tracker Rally at the Moors?

I haven't paid much attention because I didn't think I could make it. Now I'm thinking maybe I can. Also trying to figure out just how far it is from the D.C. area. Physical problems worry me as to how far I can drive but I would love to meet everyone from this site that's going to be there.

Bill

If you don't want to hit your back button go here!! LOL

Otherwise keep your ear to the wall, a group of us here from the DC area get together on a regular basis...KB, Carlos Bill, Dave...as a matter of fact we are meeting up next weekend at Anna, you are more than welcome. I am sponsored by Sturgeon Creek Marina so launching/parking is free and Bill has a house on the lake with access to both the hot and cold sides....you really do want to be our friend!!LOL!!

TOXIC
http://www.nitroowners.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=EVENTS&PageHeader=Events Board

Sorry, Bill.....

We don't answer questions of this nature within 60 days of the tournament.

OK! I'm sorry! That was cruel! LOL!!

I'm just having too much fun for my own good!

The Rally / Tournament will be April 17th & 18th.

Most of us will be arriving sometime during the day on Thursday the 15th.

We will have a Crappie Fry on Friday evening the 16th.

If we don't catch enough fish.....

.....we'll cut up Treppers boat (Pro Crappie) as a sacrifice!

I would rough guess that you are a 10 hour drive from Kentucky Lake - it's about 1/2 an hour east of Paducah, KY.

There is additional info at the link on the Home Page and in the Events section listed on the left side of the screen.

You can also ask here or contact me at [email protected] or 618-288-5041.

Reservations are made by calling Shirley at the Moors. 800-626-5472.

Please let me know if you're coming so I can include you in our numbers and e-mailing list for the rally.

Hope to meet you at the Rally!

me!

aka Staci Matheis

Tox, shouldn't that be, "you really do want to be our friend", with a great big QUESTION MARK????????

ME, I've been checking the TV-Guide everyday so I don;t miss you when you're on Letterman!:)

Seriously, I would love to attend but have found out that the trip is more like 13 hours. With the back that I have I would almost have to leave right now so I could stop enough. I am still going to try, especially if I can get my brother to go and do the driving. We'll pull my boat so maybe he'll be game enough

Tox, I have not been to Anna in a NUMBER of years and it was always out of Sturgeon Creek Marina. That's on the cold side right? I have never fished the hot side and would love to. I guess I have to start getting my gear in order..

Thanks All, Bill

me! - "Ranger"??? That's blasphamie!!! Tin Rules and Ranger Drools!!! LOL

When you ain't got a boat.....

I'd settle for a leaky bathtub with a splintered oar!

Yeah! I want to see TEE's boat when he gets there! That has got to be spectacular!

Latest posts

Back