Rally in Texas

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraig Clement

Reaction score
How about a rally down south? We have some of the best large mouth fishing in the country here!!!

How many of you have caught a 10,12 or even a 14 lb bass before ??

I think a regional rally would be great.

LOL

KC in TX

I don't know if we consider Texas south or west or both but it sounds like a bass fishing paradise. It's bit far for me to travel but I'm sure a lot closer for some of the other guys. Certainly worth considering for a regional location.

Bear

We have a BPS in Grapevine(20 min outside Dallas and 2min from DFW airport) and several great fishing lakes within 1hr.. Lake Fork is about 2hr drive from dallas.

It would be a blast!

KC

KC,

Count me in, I'll go to any State that borders Arkansas. Ray Roberts would be great .

If you would like to enjoy the beauty of a large clear water lake on the outskirts of the Capital city (Austin), then let's see if we can't have a get together on Lake Travis. Another good choice for trophy bass is the next lake below Travis on the Colorado, Lake Austin. Hydrilla and hungry bass that like busting line. About 15 minutes to either from the driveway where my Nitro is sitting. I'd love to have you all down here. Let me know what you think...... Steve

Definitely have my vote for TX!! While I live closer to Ray Bob and love to fish there, think Fork is the best choice for available facilities. Hundreds of options as far as hotels, motels, cabins, etc...

Latest posts

Back