Question for Mac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,..it just started,...so I don't know who's leading it,...I think Rob has a 4.1lb smallie and I haven't heard of any good largeheads yet, but they'll both be broken this weekend in NY!!...Remember this is a "honor system" contest, but I think .jpg's should be required!!! After all...if it's a Toad! Prove it!! LOL

Mac

BTW William,...Rob's 4.1 lb smallie didn't require a pix,....that won't last!!! aahahaah

I caught a 4lb 6 oz largemouth this past weekend on Champlain. I left my camera where I wouldn't forget it - in my living room!! By far, this is not a very big largemouth, but it is my personal best. I expect this one to be outdone this weekend on Champlain. I left this one in a cage with steroid fish food in a secret cove and it should weigh 5lbs by the weekend!!!

Bob G.

Mac-

Add me to the contest!

Had all last week off work to celebrate the opening of bass season...best fish was a 5lb 4oz largemouth (spawned out female!)...Pictures are being developed and I should be able to get one posted by Wednesday...also got two in the 4lb class and many 3's...

az

How do I get in this contest??????? I had a 4.19 smallie in last weekends GNT on Saginaw Bay, and a 5.5 LM on St Clair last week.....

Mac are you holding out on me?????lol

Mini

Mini,...you mean you actually DIDN'T know about this?? The Horror!!!!!,......you're usually telling ME about what's going on!! This is just an informal "honor system" contest for the years largest Smallmouth and Largemouth,....jpeg's are required!!! Winner gets a customized "Scales and Tales"

print honoring their achievement. Contest goes from May 25th-Nov.14th!! Open to any Nitro or Tracker OWNER in the country (sorry Mini,...guess you're ineligable!!!..LOL) There will be new records set this weekend in NY though,.......or Rob's been blowin' smoke for the last 3 months!!! ahaahah

Seeya Thursday!!!

Mac

Hey mac how about a 4.77 smallmouth from Candlewood , I t gave me second place with a 10 pound bag and lunker for our club tournament this past Sunday . Just missed out on the club's progressive lunker need at least a 5 pound smallmouth

Pierre,.....Mini's in-between boats,,.....he's currently "boatless", but if he catches a toad with ME,..out of my 901 then he's "eligable"......if he's with his partner in his 'Cat,......than it's NADA!!!!!!!!...LOL

Mac

Tom,.....4.77 smallie would take the lead!! Do you have a pix?? If so,..post it!!

Mac, Caught a 5lb. 11oz largemouth this weekend. I'm getting the pictures developed this week. Once I get them scanned I will send you the .jpg for the contest.

no Pix by I can send out a copy of the club news letter and'/or the club standings that will document the fish . Wish I had a a few pix of the fish I've caught a lot of big smallmouth on champlian and seen a lot of "so called five pounders" caught by other people and this fish just dwarfed these fish it made a 12 inch largemouth look like a stocked trout All in needed was a few more crawdads to make 5 pounds in fact I was shaking after I put her in the livewell

Al,...no need to send them to me,...just post them here on this site,....put them in your "library" and just make a post saying they're in there.....good luck!!

Mac

I will admit that I have not been in this board as much as in the past, but you think with the daily (almost twice daily) phone calls I get from Mac you would think he would find the time to tell me.....lol

I guess he didnt WANT to tell me because he knew I would win....lol

I will consider myself ineligable for this award due to my innate ability to catch fish bigger than Mac....lol (he is gonna get me for THAT one!)

Mini

New rule!!........One must be gainfully EMPLOYED to be eligible!!..LOL...ziiiiiiiiiiingg!!!!!

Ok guys, I am entering my Toad Smallie I captured three weeks ago. I posted about it, and put a pic on my member page. 5lbs 10 ounces. How will that stack up for the time being.

You got me there Mac.....unless you count cashing a check last weekend....lol

Mini

Gofish,...that was a TOAD smallie,......but the contest didin't officially start until May 25th!! If you caught it on that date or after....then it's eligible..........contest runs from May 25th (season opener in MI) thru Nov.14th. (Nov. 15th is Deer season,...and I'm going hunting!!!) LOL.....so keep tryin'!!

There will be 2 winners..........Biggest Smallie and Biggest Largehead!! Coast to Coast,...Canada and Texas included!! LOL Good luck guys and gals!! Just post a .jpg and the fish's weight! Good luck!

Mac

Mac, it was 4.2 and I do have a pic available once I finish the role. However, by the role's end (this weekend) I expect to have one exceeding 5 lbs at the very least on there.

Go, I think Mac said the contest just started, but for a fish like that, you should get credit. Not my call. Nice fish though.

Sorry, didn't read 1st! Duh, pay no attention to the idiot behind the curtain! LOL

Ok Mac, now I am going to have to cry in my beer, and it is not a Corona by the way.

Just because you guys have to wait to fish, and us poor old boys in the midwest do not have a season {I do live in a great outdoors state by the way} then I have to suffer. And to top that off my wife is standing here saying to tell you that you are just a tad bit jealous because you cant beat me.

OK, I am now off to cry in my Bud Light!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back