Pro Pole Seat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Becker

Reaction score
Does anyone use a butt seat like the Wise Pro Stand/Lean seat in the BPS catalog page 515 ? If so, what do you think of it ? I am really thinking of buying one but don't know anyone who uses one to get an opinion. It seems like it should be more comfortable than the standard pro pole seat. Thanks for your opinions.

I'm in the same boat:lol: I like the way it looks...last time I was at BPS in Cinci they had two but, wrong color for me...I wanted red but, really liked how much area there was for your fanny. Guess I'll order mine....

I think I had that seat before. Is it the one that is contoured on the back side so you can lean against it? If so I was not overly impressed and sold it on ebay. I found a larger flat front seat on Cabelas website that I absolutely love. I just got my new catalog last night but have not looked at it yet. I will find the name/item for it and post later.

I just got my second Action Outdoor - Pinnacle Pro Seat, this one for the Nitro with a hydralic pedestal. I had one on my Tracker and loved it. No it does not have the fancy flat lean back, but with my skinny butt it works great either to sit, stand or lean.

72378.jpg

Trep...your skinny arss would fit in a bottle cap and you'd still have room for a cell phone and pliers!:p:blink:

:D

Yea and you need a lazyboy on the front deck your fat arse, Mac!!! :lol::lol::eek:

My fingers were too skinny, they just slipped off!!!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back