Prayers Needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Two years ago, my 4 year old Niece was diagnosed with Leukemia. After seveveral treatments and procedures, the Dr.'s say there is no more they can do. They have given Her 2 months to live. I am a Christian, and I am having a hard time dealing with this. My Brother -in - Law and Sister -in -Law, are devestated. I am at a loss of things to say or do. Please pray for them. I know this sort of thing happens way to often, but like they say, it a whole lot different, when it is this close to home.

Bubby

You got it Bubby. Prayers on the way. Could you pass her first name to us?

All the best,

Glenn

Bubby, done. Such a difficult thing to deal with, and such a sweet young age. My prayers are with your family.

You know she's in my heart and in my prayers Bubby. I am so sorry.:( Bubby, you're not really at a loss of what to do or say.. You do what you can to help your brother and sister-in-law while putting your feelings aside and you say whatever you can to make them feel better. It's a hard thing to do, very hard, but if I know anyone in this world who can come up with what to truly do, it's you Bubby! My suggestion is to NOT cry or breakup in front of your six year old niece but to do what you have to in order to put on a happy face. And do what you have always done while you were in her presence or she'll know in a heartbeat that you feel sorry for her and I will bet that's not what she wants. After she's with our Lord and Savior Bubby, you'll have plenty of time to cry your eyes out. She'll see you do that too you know and she'll love you as much as she ever did.

I don't like this to happen to anyone but a child is special, and it hurts a little bit more. I will pray as hard as I can and I don't really need a name, the Lord will know who I'm talking about. I'm so sorry Bubby..

Uncle Billy

My families prayers are with her.

Kids should never get sick!

Randy!

Bubby,

Would you like to post an address or email one to anyone who asks... I'd like to send your niece a "happy" card or maybe something "fun" like a small stuffed fish/animal(I know get wells might not be appropriate for the parents to get). Support from friends of family does seem to ease the family at times... I know lots of folks here would like to help any way they can.

Greg, that is very kind. However, She is leaving for Disney World on Wednesday. They are going to bring her to the beach after that. She loves the beach, wants to ride a horse, and go for a boat ride on a big boat. We are hoping her energy level stays up until all is completed. They say they will stay at the beach until her time has passed.

I forgot to mention, she is now 6 years old, not sure if I was clear. Her Mother is a nurse. She was playing at my Daughter's house with her children, and came inside complaining of headache and chestpain. We were all there celebrating " Mother's Day" of all things when this happened. A trip to the hospital, and a couple of tests and we got the unbelievable news. Over the last couple years, it has been a roller coaster. Good news, bad news.

In closing I will say once again, thanks to all. Take time today, to give thanks for your children, and your family. You never know, what tommorrow brings.

Bubby

Bubby,

Her parents are very brave and wonderful parents... Give them my sentiments and tell them how much I respect their plan...

Miracles can happen with prayer and Matie and her family have mine.....God Bless her, kenny

Damn...hard to explain to my guys at work why a 6'2 250lb a$$hole like me has a tear running down his face.....Will make sure my family and I keep her and her family in our prayers.

Latest posts

Back