Prayers for Marke and his family.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Many of you remember Marke......he has been a member here for 5 years or so, but hasn't posted much in the last 2 years.

Long story short, his mother has been ill for a couple of years, and has been living with him and Jill for the last year or so.

She passed away peacefully around 5 this morning....her suffering is over.

Please send a kind thought or prayer......

My deepest condolences to Marke and his family.

Ken, make sure you keep us informed of the arrangements....

Mini

Prayers on the way for Marke and his family.

Bob G.

I'm very sorry to here of their loss . Marke is a great guy and my prayers go out to him and his family. God bless.

Mark Gross

Man,..that's sad!! My sincere condolences go out to Marke and his family!! Keep us posted Ken!!

Thanks!!

Mac

My thoughts and prayers for him and his family...

This difficult, but the passing of time will provide healing. Thoughts and prayers are with him.

Marke,

Sending prayers for comfort for you and your family.

Sue

Marke,

Sorry to hear of your loss. You know, if there is anything we can do for you guys, all you have to do is ask and we will be up there for you guys.

Carlos

Marke,

Rachel and I send our sincere condolances and sympathies to you and all those who knew and loved your mother. You will be in our prayers for peace and comfort through all the tough days ahead.

Mark (MOFish)

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words and prayers. It's been a very stressful 2 years for me and the last one was really tough. I know I haven't posted much but I peek in once and a while when ever I need a good laugh or something to cheer me up. You guys did again today...Thank You.

All of the services will be back home in NH. My mom will be creamated here in MI and I will be transporting her back home either Thursday or Friday. If all goes well, we will have a small private service on Saturday.

I just can't believe that last weekend I spent 4 of the greatest days on Lake St. Clair that I ever had with the MVM. This weekend consisted of the 4 worst days I've had in my life watching my mom go through the final stages renal kidney failure. Thank god for the good times that help us cope with the bad.

Thanks again to all of you for your friendship and support. It really does mean a lot.

If you need anything done at home while you are gone Marke, let us know. I will get Neeley right on it! lol

Hope you trip goes well. I had plenty of experience with my brother and renal failure. It ultimately ended his life after battling juvenile diabetes, loss in one eye, kidney failure and eventual transplant, then to have that one fail after 7 years.

God Bless you and your family at this time.....remember that the good comes with the bad. And the good will always outweigh the bad. Stay strong for your family, especially your kids.

Mini

My condolences to you and yours Marke.

Rich D

Marke, sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

Mark, I'm so sorry. Please accept my sympathy and condolences. My prayers go out to your Mom, you, and the rest of your family..:(

Uncle Billy

May she rest in peace. My deepest condolences to you and your family Marke

Latest posts

Back