Police Boat Pics (Follow-up )

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
BJ sent me these pictures of the OKC Police boat that was damaged (to say the least) while trying to rescue two victims. In case you didn't see it scroll down to my post Stupid Stupid Stupid for the whole story. Looks like it was a tough day for the lake patrol.

hefner police boat 002.jpg

hefner police boat 003.jpg

hefner police boat 004.jpg

hefner police boat 008.jpg

Police shouldn't have to go through this if someone knowingly chooses to challenge nature.

My hats off to them because I know they cast their own safety [and their families] aside to aid these rubes.

Stupis IS as stupid DOES !:huh:

Shows the patrol has their priorities right. Thumbs up!

All the more reason to take a moment and say "Thank you for what you do every day!" to every cop you see.....I do it all the time to Soldiers, Cops and Firemen! They appreciate it, and not enough people do it!! Thank YOU Smitty,....Thank YOU Greg "Gutz"....and EVERY other person on this board who may be a Soldier, Cop or Fireman, active or retired who put their life on the line every day just to try and make a difference. When they have to deal with moron's on a daily basis...it's all the more reason to keep them in your prayers EVERY day. I even have my wife doing it now......she rolled down her car window the other day and thanked the construction workers working on a road by our house, when she had to stop for one-lane traffic...they looked at her and smiled and said,..."Wow....Thank YOU Ma'am!!,...we usually get flipped off and sworn at.....NOBODY ever says THANKS!":wub:

I went down to Detroit last weekend with my wife and daughters....I thanked a dozen different cops walking around the Festival....every one of them smiled and thanked me in return,..I could tell they don't hear that very often! A little gratitude and a simple thank you goes a long way!!;)

Looks like a prop for a Jaws film! Glad they were alroght and yes those still living should be examined for senility!

Randy!

Those pictures are down right disturbing. No one should have to put themselves into that kind of danger for someone who is ignorant.

I wonder if they would be willing to sell that Lean Post to me?

And maybe the T Top also. :D

Wolf

There's a powerhead for Mini! Needs a little lower unit work though.

Gene

I've seen something on late night TV that will buff those scratches right out! :wacko::lol::wacko::lol::wacko:

Well it looks like it did float which is the main idea of all that insulation on it.

Nothing that Old Mexico can't fix with a little bondo and some ice chest foam.

My hat is off to this police officer's.

Latest posts

Back