Pictures anyone??

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham [IMG]http://www.zjstech.n
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Alright, if this is siily just say so, ok? But be nice when you do:)

I have often wondered what the people that I "talk to" here look like and have only seen pictures of a few.

Soooo, I'm posting a picture (God, am I asking for it) and am hoping others will do the same.

This is the latest picture I have of myself though I have lost about 30 lbs. since then:)

Bill
billbass3.jpg

And for a "blast from the Past", check out my last boat.

Anyone notice the Humminbird Super 30 on the console?
Rebel2.jpg

Ya know, Barham..... For one of us old people..... You're not half bad looking! I think it's the smile!

I'll put in a picture tonight when I get home.

OK, I've added my picture. I just didn't want one with glasses.....

This isn't a very good picture of me...I'm really much prettier than this.

Harpo
tomcruise.jpg

Bill, nice fish but you have to get rid of that hat!

Bill, Nice to put a face with the name. Good meeting you all over again.

Harpo, Lot's a Luck! It would have been more beleivable if you used that scary picture email thing you sent out. BWAHAHA

Good lookin picture Bill but how's the guy with the hat holding on to you ?

Your a lucky fish Bill.........I'm starting to think in Scales and Tales! LOL

Here I am. This was last year at a local lake. Don't post as much as everyone else but I am a Nitro owner and like to visit.

Bob
fishingweekend 048.jpg

I think there's a web-cam of me floating around somewhere...some of you may have seen once or twice.

Here's another though
smallie.jpg

Ken,

Nice fish! And tell Marke that he looks way to serious dragging that tube!!! LOL!!!

Oh yea....if you wanna see some pics, click on the picture box!!

Bob G.

That's a Gold Fish & not a Brown Fish Ken...LOL! It's amazing how the colors vary sometimes from place to place and depth to depth:)

I was gonna post a pic of myself, but it won't allow a 10 meg pic. It takes a REALLY wide-angle lens to get me.

Actually, I am a firm believer that the internet is ugly enough without me contributing. Besides, you never know what site the pic might end up on.

Hahahaa....Watch it now! We might be accused of being "Insane or having fun":)! Heck...I was gonna' a pic of mine but, the picture weighs 10 lbs.:)

Here's another gold one Tee.

This one is getting mounted just because of the coloring..
Ssteve & one fish.jpg

Here's my family. I'm the one sitting on the left. That is where my wife told me to sit. lmao!!! Robert
Picture 013.jpg

Beautiful Family..Be Very Proud......Jr

Tox that wins hands down...Great Picture..I am proud to know a movie star..BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Teri,

I forgot about that pic.....

Steve R.,

I didn't hear anyone say cheese!!! I'm usually just smilin' on the inside!! LOL!!!

Bob G.

Sorry to hear about your weight loss. Can you still catch fish as nice as the one pictured? Nice bass!!!

LOL Mikel... If I was 6'1" also I could probably have handled that weight. I told eveyone I wasn't really overweight, I was just too short.

Bill

I'm the guy with the moustache holding the bait... The guy in the middle was wearing it as a piece of personal hairdo adornment moments before...

Thanks Tox... I knew that picture would be handy someday...
IMG0211.JPG

Here is I last spring. I am on the road now and no new ones here on the laptop.

Carlos
IM000698.JPG

LOL @ Ken, My favorite Sheephead Guide.

Gene

Gene are you the short green thing on the right or the left?

The short white thing in the middle...but i'm taking some stuff to fix that. LOL

Gene

Hey Gene,

Let me forward you an e-mail I got to help with that problem!!!!!!!!

Back