Peta Isn't funny anymore!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott lewis

Reaction score
Check out this link and story.

Peta will be caoming to a state near you.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,60532,00.html

I would like to see how many of there members I could get with a Rattle Trap..BF

If you want to go to a state that has a refreshing attitude on PETA people go to south Dakota. The have huge billboards along the Interstate that say to the effect "Fish and Game are a huge part of our economy people desiring to make an issue of this ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA!"

These idiots (they are idiots you know) fail to grasp the fact that if it wasn't for sportsmen and women the fish and wildlife in this country would be in much worse shape than it is. Same thing with the anti gunners(and you don't want to get me down this road) Don't these people see the WHOLE PICTURE?

I LOVE to find one of the PETA @$$#oles in the process of getting nawned by a mountain lion. When asked to help I'd tell him/her that if I shot the Lion it would have pain and suffering.

fatrap

I love this IDOITS! I echo all the above sentiments and the ones by fishermen in the article. Above and beyond their normal lunacy, the following thru me deeper into the abyss:

"The filament lines are everywhere, the sinkers are everywhere, the beer cans are everywhere -- not

exactly responsible stewardship," Friedrich said.

OK, so follow the logic here and apply it to Camping. The small minority of rude, filthy and stupid campers that leave "beer cans" along with trash, glass and cigarette buts EVERYWHERE should they also be banned? So then the parks become 100% people free zones?

Here's my idea to solve 2 problems at once - Round up all the registered PETA folks (should be easy just get a 10 yearold hacker to get into their databases) and drop ship them into afganistan and Iraq. Their mission is to convince Saddam and the terrorist to stop leaving LEAD shell casings and bullets in the wilderness of those countrys. LOL That means they'll last about 60 seconds. OK It will cost the USE a few hundred Thousand dollars in military staff hours, transporation costs and the like, but MAN what a easy end. Oh, and we can install GPS tracking devices into each one with heart monitors so we not only know where they are but when they expire!!!

Well FatRap...... you are so on target!!!

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Grizzly mauls animal rights activist

From the Spokane Spokesman-Review

Excerpts: A 38-year-old man was in fair condition Monday after a grizzly bear attacked a group of animal rights activists hiking eight miles northwest of here. The victim, who was not identified, and three other members of Buffalo Field Campaign surprised a grizzly sow and two cubs Sunday afternoon...The hikers were part of a group of activists who annually monitor and occasionally disrupt Montana's efforts to keep bison from entering the state from nearby Yellowstone National Park.

posted by News From Reality 12:46 PM
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/news-story.asp?date=082702&ID=s1206589

I guess these people didn't see the bucketmouth I caught once that had not one, but *two* big worm hooks dangling out of his rear end.... You'd think if it hurt so bad, he wouldn't have done it FOR THE THIRD TIME!

That's not to mention all the fish I've caught TWICE in just a few casts... Or the ones with another lure in their gullet...

Nor does it mention the fact that bass prey on bluegill and crayfish, which have sharp spines and pinchers (respectively), and almost certainly feel the very same 'pain' every time they get a meal..

Last, but not least, I'm amazed that these people think we're actually above the food chain.. Like human beings are so advanced that we no longer fit into the more 'savage' realities of life on Earth. Gimme a break! Like someone else already said, I'd like to see a Mountain Lion or a Grizzly teach these scum suckin dawgs a lesson about life and death in the REAL world...

"But, Mr. Bear, I'm *above* the food ch.." CHOMP!!!

BUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPP!!!

Think again!!! =)

A couple years ago I read that somewhere in New England, I forget which state, some animal rights nut was following and harassing a birdhunter. The hunter went to shoot and the nut covered the end of the barrel with his finger. Thats right folks his fingers. He'll never pick his oversized nose again with that hand again.

My state has laws aginst this kind of thing, but on the other hand our state dove season which was finally passed was vetoed by our @#$$$ governer because someone named the "dove Lady" told him the doves were songbirds and should be protected. The lady doesn't know the lifespan of a dove is about 9 months.

Lack of education and overreaction without thought hurt us as sportsmen/women. I never pass up the opportunity to set the record straight with ANYONE who challenges my fishing and hunting. Now with the use of the Internet I can print out the real facts and really lay it on them.

The real problem lays with the fact that these few reactionaries get the press because they are so VOCAL. We as outdoors enthusist for the most part aren't. If just one tenth of us got into some politicians face everytime these fools start squawking we would shout them down. But we don't.

I have my senators, reps, both state and federal email address on my address book. I see something I don't like and I write a note. Then Cut and paste it into emails to all.

Got get off my soapbox now the hieght is giving me a nosebleed.

fatrap

Simple fix. Get some PETA official, a real diehard. Put him in a situation say where there is a 1400 lb grizzly, buffalo, or something that's gonna leave a mark,charging him or her. Put a high power rifle in their hands and see what they do. Be sure to film it, so you can put it on the 11 o'clock news.......PETA official misses life saving shot at poor, innocent, defenseless 1400 lb charging grizzly and gets mauled to death much to the horror of onlookers! They would sneak back into the shadows where they belong. Make no mistake, these people will fight dirty, anyway they can. Whether it be following you into the woods or trying to get legislation passed to tack on excessive taxes to firearm and boat sales. They are vermin.

P oke

E nvironmentalists (in)

T heir

A rse!

Ooops, did I say that?

Chad, my favorite movie of all time is the miniseries "Lonesome Dove." One of the best lines of that whole, 6-hour epic is where the protagoinist - upon crossing into Montana, says,

"He$$, we'll all probably be bear crap in a week anyhow."

Good ol'e Gus really new how life worked.

Latest posts

Back