Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stan jones

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone could tell me why my 1989 1800 tf has a 115 mariner on it? nada book says it comes with a 110,wich i would think is a johnson.i'm not complaining i am just curious. the info at(faq on this site)says merc/mariner. i see some boats like mine with johnson 110's(same year).what gives? i'm sure my boat came with the mariner. thanks stan p.s. there is pictures of this boat in my library.

I'm not sure of when they went to OMC. But I know they switched from OMC to MERc./Mariner in 1994. My 1993 has a Johnson on it.

Possibly before the contract with OMC you could get any brand of motor. Or maybe if you bought the boat used and the previouse owner changed it.

John

Stan, I have the same boat with a Johnson on it. It's a 150, but still an OMC. Probably could pick the package you wanted back then.

Stan, I have the same boat with a Johnson on it. It's a 150, but still an OMC. Probably could pick the package you wanted back then. Sorry, my Johnson does say Tracker on it too, so it was contracted!

thats what i thought.i figured this was the place to ask. thanks.stan

Latest posts

Back