On another note....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason _G

Reaction score
Last night as I was coming home from my normal gatorade, cigs, and 2 slim jims run I had a dream.

What if Tracker/Slimjim teamed up and had a promotion together... You collect slim jim wrappers, save them, and get then get to trade them in for reward points towards your purchase of a new tracker or nitro boat? How cool would that be? I think it would definitly make this world a smellier place! You could even trade them in for nitro hats/ shirts too...

The skies the limits!!!

:)))

OK Jason - Listen VERY carefully now - That wasen't gatorade and those weren't normal cigarettes. It was Mescal Techilla and wacky tabaci you had on the way home.

Next time try the Quickie Mart, NOT the Druggie Mart LOL

I still think Tracker is missing a HUGE market tie in with GM (go ahead Mac steal this idea, it'll work, trust me). Tracker already has GM trucks all over the stores, so why not team market vehicles with Matching paint jobs, decals and the like? Here are my first few:

- The Chevy Avalanche with a Tracker Avalanche

- The Chevy Tracker with a Tracker Pro Team 175

- The Chevy Tahoe with the Tracker Tahoe

Then they could do some creative deals...

- Toyota Tundra with a Tracker Tundra

- Porsche 911 Turbe with a Nitro 911

I mean COME ON those are soo EASY, especially the GM ones!

I'll take a Porsche 911 Turbe with a Nitro 911 please....

Send the bill to trep!

;)

Wacky tabacci? Never heard bout dem things...

I will give you credit on the Slim Jims though, the natual gas created could be harnessed via a newly designed driver's seat (in the trucks and the boats)!!!

Yeah, I know I guy who bought Goodyear Wrangler tires for his Jeep Wrangler, just so the names would match... People actually do stuff like that, it's rediculous!!

How about this one... A Pro Crappie w/ a used S-10... Crappie/Crappy, what's the difference?? MWUAHAHAHAHA!!

I can't go along with the Chevy Tracker and the Pro Team 175. I have the Suzuki version of the Tracker and it's difficult to go 65MPH on the highway and stay tere when towing... My Suzuki/Tracker does match my Tracker/Tracker though, they're both green...

No, it should be a 1974 Mercury Capri matched with a Pro Crappie. You switch the letters on the hood of the Capri so that it's spelled "Crapi"!

From what I remember of the Capris, they were pretty crappy/crappie...

Yeah, that's why a friend of mine switched the letters on the front of the hood! It expressed his attitude about that car!

On re-consideration, I wouldn't put that car and that boat combo together. The Pro Crappie 175 is just too good of a rig to be pulled down by the quality of the car.

Now, that 911/911 combo....

I know the 911 will NOT tow the 911, so we'll have to figure that one out!

On the Tracker thing, Brian - Thanks for the input, i've looked at the Tracker/Suzuki's and thought If Chevy ever built the XL (7 passenger) one I might get it used. Is your Suzuki the 4 or 6 cylinder??

I've got the 1.8L 4 Cyl./automatic. I had a 1.6L 5 speed before and it towed a lot better.

I know of two people that bought XL7's in the past year with the 6 cyl and they love them.

I have an old Ford Ranger PU that I tow the boat and pop-up with. I use the Suzuki as a last resort. Next year at this time I'll have a quad cab Chevy or Dodge. That way I'll be able to tow a bigger camper and or boat. I already have the OK for the camper... The boat will take a little longer...

Latest posts

Back