nitro boat warranty-----good thing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy mcguire

Reaction score
its been five months now dealing with customer service on my 901 hull. i have posted on this subject here before,and as of today i no longer have a nitro boat.first time i do not own one since i was 17. if you have read my other posts you know my hull has had many major spider cracks on the bottom where the stringers go across that just keep getting bigger and bigger since i got it in oct 2000.last spring the steering wheel broke loose while making a hard turn, and last of all the front center hatch floor was breaking away on the sides.the factory finally decided they wanted to see it for themselves,and like i said i no longer own a boat.HOWEVER they are now sending me a BRAND SPANKING NEW boat to replace it.THANK YOU TRACKER MARINE...YEA BABY..dont know when but i sure cant complain now.in the end steve richardson from customer service took over for the person i was dealing with and 2-3 days later they call and wanted the boat back at the factory.thanks to steve for moving things along.i hope it wont be to long i want to go fishn.my buddy might got pretty sick of me calling him to ask if can go too. i will post more on this later.

CONGRATS!!!! Tracker replaced a 1999 700LX for me in back in 2000. Its just a matter of speaking the correct folks, and they take care of you. Glad to hear this worked out for you.

Are they re-rigging your orig. outboard or giving you a new one?

Latest posts

Back