New Vehicle Purchasing Plan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
I need a new towing vehicle!!!

Does anyone have experience with General Motor's "Supplier" Discount Program? I know it's a notch below the "Employee" Program but still saves $$$.

I'm eligible for the Program and wondered if anyone has used it?

thanks!

az

I know people that have...used to work for a supplier myself....works great everybody at my old job loved it.

Mini

I'm sure it's painless and pretty much "paperless"....just go to a dealer and tell them you're eligable and they'll take care of the rest......every little bit helps!! Thanks for supporting MY company!! LOL

Mac

Sounds easy...Easy is Good!

Now a follow-up question...

Has anyone towed with one of the new Chevy Trailblazers or GMC Envoys???

az

I think Ford is offering empoyee prices to the general public

not sure but something to check into

scott

They've got PLENTY of power to pull your TV-18,.....the new in-line v-6engines in those trucks are as powerful as a v-8,...they're the best in their class by far.....I wouldn't hesitate to pull a 901 or a 929 with that vehicle.......a TV-18 won't even make it break a sweat!!! I haven't heard anything about Ford's offer, but if it's true, your GM dealer will deffinetely match it and more than likely beat it,.....Ford's in no position now to even try and compete with GM....we are kicking their hiney in every way possible now.....when the General get's rollin'......ya better get outa the way!! LOL

Andy...I bought a new Trailblazer last October...rides great, tows like a dream. The one and only beef I have with it so far is the fuel tank...only 18 gallons, but other than that, I highly recommend it.

Andy...I bought a truck from GM on that plan several years ago. The HR office from my company contacted GM, they verified eligibility and sent me a certificate. Just take that paper to your local dealer and they will show you your pricing structure on whatever vehicles you are interested in.

As far as employee pricing goes, do your homework. There are some dealers in the Detroit area that truly do offer "A Plan" to the general public. They sell so many cars to real employees they can slide a few non-employee deals into the mix.

Others, however, advertise it and disclaim the daylights out of it making it virtually impossible for one to even see what the pricing structure is. I've run this sale with great success in markets FAR from the Motor City. Great hook to attract new prospects.

Ken,

The trail blazer boasts 270 HP for a V-6. WOW, that's unreal. How is the mileage? I am thinking for my next vehicle, I might take one of those over a Yukon. How's the ride and suspension for heavy loads?

Andy,

Obtain your GM supplier paperwork from your HR department. Select your dealer(s). Select your vehicle. Inform the salesperson you qualify for The GM supplier program. They will show you the supplier price that is printed on the invoice by GM. It is listed on the right side of the invoice toward the top. It is noted by "SUPPLR" and then the price. Also, as a GM Supplier, you cannot be charged any documentation fee's the dealer may charge.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Regards,

Gary Cooke

P.S. The TrailBlazer is an outstanding vehicle and one you will enjoy driving.

Rob,

Ride and suspension are great...mileage is a little low, about 16-18 mpg highway.

Rob, There is only ONE price for suppliers, dictated by GM. If you come to our store it will be the same as any other store in the region. BTW TrailBlazer is an excellent tow vehicle with 270 HP, and 275 lb/ft of torgue(sp). Sold another one today. Wife has a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee that pulls the TV-18 pretty good,,,,TrailBlazer is awesome.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Bruce

Bruce...what dealership do you work at?

-ADAM (the consumate salesman...always networking!!)

Latest posts

Back