New To Tracker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan D.

Reaction score
Hello from Central Oklahoma. I’m new to tracker boats and just purchased a 2018 Targa V18 Combo. It has been a great boat so far. Only upgrade I’m looking at now is a Bimini top but not wanting to pay the Tracker price for one. I look forward to see everyone around the forum

Attachments

• A1E5A62A-92D8-45A8-A085-40A1352C9801.jpeg
    A1E5A62A-92D8-45A8-A085-40A1352C9801.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 110
Welcome Nathan! Nice boat that V18, I'm sure that will provide a lot of hours of quality family boating and fishing time for you. Covers... hmm, there are a few places worth checking where you can get a custom-fit cover for a Targa V-18 w/ or w/o a Trolling motor. Aurora Covers is real good for Sunbrella covers, but pricey like the BPS ones, and Bald Mikes who deals in Carver covers which is a cheaper price point but decent covers ranging from 7oz up to 11oz material.

I've had the Nitro cover from BPS and not the best value. Aurora covers is much better for that kind of money, and Bald Mikes is a good option for a Sun-dura or Sunbrella. Right now I'm using a Sun-dura custom-fit and no problems at all and I trailer it everywhere. I'm sure there will be a few more good recommendations too from the others.

Again, welcome!

Latest posts

Back