New for Nitro/Tracker in 07'

• Thread starter Chad Kellner [URL]http://www.easyviewtackle.com[/U
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Kellner

Reaction score
First of all I just want to say HEY! to all you guys. Thanks to Trep for turning me on to NTOWS. I've really enjoied browsing through all the set up's and pictures. Its really cool to see how someone running the same rig is setting theirs up. I am also in the middle of the section showing all the improvements everyone has made to their boats. I'm in the middle of adding a jack plate, rebuilding carbs, and adding fiberglass reeds. Should have it back on the water by next week so I'll be posting my success and probably be asking some advice as well

I also do a little work for the Easy View Tackle System and wanted to let all of you guys know that Nitro/Tracker and Easy View have come to an agreement to install the Easy View Tackle System in the center box('s) on the higher end Nitro's and Procrafts and will be offered as an option on other units. For anyone not familier with Easy View, its a great way add a little more space to your boxes and get your GO-TO baits easially accessable. Just set the system up with your primary baits/colors, or whatever the current pattern is on the water and its right there at your fingertips and can be retrieved with one hand. Easy View is all about eliminating down time on the water. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about the system. It's really gaining popularity on the pro circuit as these guys can obviously see the advantage of not having to dig and hunt for the bait or color their looking for. "Time is Money" right?

EZview.jpg

ezveiw.jpg

ezviewspinners.jpg

prestonclark.jpg

http://www.easyviewtackle.com

I bought that system and have yet to install it on my 911...i've re-organized my plastics into 3700's, but there are still a number of bagged items that I use (new purchases, current 'hots', etc...) that this will come in handy.

it's on my to-do list....

These are great. The only problem is that they tend to rust with time.

Back