New boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aroldo Hernandez

Reaction score
I'm inn the market to get a new boat. I have 2006 nitro 591 with a 135 mercury.....yea I know it's under power. That's why I'm inn the market. I have my eye on a Nitro 901 2008 with a 200 mercury and a 101 tork troller with a 4 bank charger and of course a gps with it and dual councle. Or should I just stick with what I have? What do you think of the set up? Will the boat still be lite for a windy day?

I have a friend with a skeeter and when we are riding the waves his boat don't bounce up and down as much as my 591. I have another friend also with a 591 and his boat does the same thing. and we have the motor trim all the way down. I'm loking for a smoother ride also. There is not much differnce from a 591 too a 901 as far as the front beam and length. It's 2 inches apart from each other.

thanks for ur feed back.

1 foot makes a big diff in ride quality. the 901 at 7" more length will help but not that much. With more boat there is more weight which will also help the ride. I think Jimmy Steed is around Laredo area, he is a guide on Falcon and owns a 901. He is also on the Nitro Fishing Team. My best advice go for a ride.

Thanks BMCD, I know Jimmy he used to have a Ranger and Nitro got him a boat now. i will give him a call. Charlie Harralson also is inn the nitro fishing team.

There is a HUGE difference in the ride between the 591 and the 901. I've been thinking about selling my 901 and getting a new one -- 2003 w/ 200 Opti...

David

ace

no prob.

this one still has 4 years left.

check out the 08s i will ageree the ride in the 591 and the 901 is something totaly diffrent i have had both, now have placed my order for my new Z9 so the 901 has to go.

good luck

Todd Atherton

NITRO STATE TEAM

BASS PRO SHOPS PROSTAFF

Latest posts

Back