New Boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Jaworski

Reaction score
Hi all,

I finaly picked it up yesterday. Sorry I went to the dark side, but it was a great deal.

triton3.jpg

TRRear1a.jpg

I'm a little jealous... If I were to get a glass boat it would be all white like yours... I like the look. Congrats...:cool:

Thanks Guys,

Got it wet today on the Chick. Did the initial 1 hour 3000-4500 and then opened her up. I still have about 2hrs and 15min of the initial 4 hr break in of RPM vary. But the book says just dont stay at one RPM for over 10 min from HR 2 through 4. Full tackle and 2 210lbs fat guys she still got 58MPH @ 5400. I didnt trim her all the way up, it was a little choppy and it likes to chine walk a bit. When Im by myself Ill mess around a bit more. I have to say it rides very nice. No complaints.

Mark

WoW Jaws, that's one great looking rig even if it isn't made from the correct material.:p

I hope this doesn't mean you're going to leave us?

Uncle Billy

Congratulations on a beautiful looking rig! Love the color choice. That's sharp as can be. I hope you completely enjoy it.

All the best,

Glenn

No way im leaving. I enjoy the company here. Good people are hard to come by and this place is loaded with them.

Mark

Almost wants to make ne go to the dark side. NICE LOOKING BOAT!!!!

Latest posts

Back