New Article

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [URL]http://www.insideline.net
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Yamamoto put up another one of my articles. Although we are right in the middle of the spawn here (been goin on for a while), all you Norfers can still apply it. Bottom line, even though it catches fish, big fish, I hate, hate, hate, to throw a jerkbait!! Kinda like Big Dan relates to a c-rig:lol: I'm all loaded up, the boat is in the parking lot and I am heading to some private lakes up in the panhandle to see if I can get some of the big girls on the bed.....and I won't even have to buy them drinks!!:lol::lol: My next article will be on the week plus I spent with an Elite Series angler staying at my house. We'll see how well I did since he is fishing the St Johns tournament right now. ;)

TOXIC
http://www.insideline.net/

Good read Tox! I gave it a 5 star, Best rating. And you're right, although C-rig fishing is an institution in the world of bass fishing, I'll break down and rig one when I'm ready for an institution. :lol: Good luck in the honey holes this weekend! ;) :D

Well, lesson learned when you go with a non-fisherman to a Florida "lake". It was more like a Florida "pond". It was what they call a sinkhole lake that you could get completely around twice in 8 hours on the TM. Deepest spot was 80 feet, shore was all pure white sugar sand, gin clear and the only structure were humps and some grass around spring holes. All the locals fish for Bream, Bluegill, Shellcrackers and Pumpkinseeds. All of them are strictly meat fishermen. We missed the bass spawn but there were beds everywhere. I caught fish for 2 days straight but they were small. It was fun to get out but I had 2 guys in the boat that were "bobber" fishermen and spent most of the time trying to teach them how to cast spinning rigs, untangling wind knots and how to locate bass. It was fun being out with the guys but the fishing was a disappointment, especially after a 4+ hour drive to get there. Boat is back on the lift on the river with a full bag of fuel and I'm headin back to a creek and tree where I lost my biggest FL bass to date. Never thought I'd say I was in a hurry to get back to the rivah!! Pics to follow.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back