Need serious help.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
I have learned that my time at Guest is getting short, and I can't be out of work long..... so, if anyone hears of a customer service job, I would appreciate a heads up.

Thanks in advance.

They will remove their nose to get even with their face... Dumb...

Sue,

That is terrible, but seeing how much you've helped people on all the different boards, I don't think it will be long before offers start coming in.

If I hear anything, I will be sure to let you know.

Rich D

Bummer Sue,

If your interested in something a little north of CT i will keep my eyes open for something at Bose. Its a great company to work for and customer service is a priority in the eyes of our owner.

ill let you know if anything opens up, there isnt anytging at the moment but that can/will change.

Sue......please e-mail me with salary requirements.

I'm going to need another full-time at my store this year.

Seeing how devoted you have been to Guest with all the help you have provided on this board, that really stinks! It was because of you, and your customer service, that I switched to a Guest charger last year. Is there anything that the members of this board can do to try and get Guest to keep you? Could some letters from us help? From what I have seen from this board, I can tell you're a special person and a great worker!

With all the people you have helped through the fishing sites, I doubt if you would ever have trouble finding a job anywhere. I'll guess you'll have your pick of the litter before the 6 months ever comes around.

You'll be fine.

Steve.

Darn Sue...Has Guest lost their collective minds? It's not only this site, though we claim you as ours;), but other sites that I have seen you on helping wherever you can. This sucks!

I don't get around much anymore but I'll sure keep my eyes and ears open. Best wishes and good thoughts on the way.:cool:

Uncle Billy

Sorry to hear that Sue. I guess we will all be talking to India when we call Guest.

Back