Need Help With Tackle Storage!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Baker2

Reaction score
I'm in need of some organization of my "mess" of tackle in the storage bins on my 170DC Nitro. I've looked online at some, but they are rather expensive and thought someone might have plans for making one myself that doesn't look too redneck. I need to organize my boxes as well as my plastics. I'm only concerned with the long bins on the front deck as I never get to fish the back anyway. Thanks for any help!

File folder racks from an office supply store work great for holding Plano 3700 series boxes. I have gone to the plastic shoe boxes for plastics.

Easy View is a cool system as well. Another is Cook's Go-To, both mount on the lids of your lockers.

Yuppers easy view is good stuff......OR you can create a 'WAR CHEST'....like I have done in the last year.....takin NO MORE than two 3700 tackle boxes for crankbaits...ONLY my confidence color worms and or lizards..at the most 3 colors...only my fav buzzbait..two of....and six spinnerbaits...2 of each of my confidence combos....:blink:

Latest posts

Back