Need help with kids toy (Transformer)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Fellow NTOWS brothers and sisters....

.... I need help with a Christmas present for my 4 year old.

Recently, we went to the WalMart close to my house, as I had promised my son that he could pick out a new toy. When he got there, he lost his mind when he came across the Transformer toys. He was torn between two of them - Optimus Prime, and a little purple jet that I cannot for the life of me, recall the name of. I told him he could only have one, and in classic 4 year old spoiled rotten little boy style... he was upset... but accepted it. So, he picked, of course, the bigger more expensive one - Optimus Prime. :lol:

Now, I planned on returning to WalMart later that week (should have known better, I know), to get the purple jet one for a Christmas present for him. It was nowhere to be found when I returned. So, I have been scouring WalMarts in my local area, looking for the darn thing. I've google searched every version of "Transformer Purple Jet" that I could think of, checked countless sites, etc... and I still don't have a name for this little purple jet that I just MUST have now. :lol:

So... anyone with kids (or just someone who digs Transformers) know the name of this thing? I don't know whether it is a good guy or bad guy (whatever you call them - Decepticons, and Autobots I think), but I really would like to get one for my son. My wife said it was not in the normal squared off Transformer box, but instead it was in this clear plastic kind of egg shaped container with a flat base so it would stand up... but she could be mistaken.

Next time you're in WalMart, please do me a favor and swing through the toys section. If it's there, I'd be happy to pay you back and throw in money for your time. Or if you could just get me the name, that would be much appreciated also.

Thanks in advance,

All the best,

A frustrated dad. :p

Glenn

Glenn - Don't know which toy, but found this site for ya, looks like a picture of all the transformers so you can locate the right one!

You can also it seems do it by alpha search by picture, try that too.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wjtbeek/toys.html

Glenn, I'm going to Walmart in Fredericksburg tonight and I will look for you. I know which one it is, because my 7yr old has them all!!:eek: If they have one I will call you and get it for you!;)

Thanks everyone!

Gunny - I greatly appreciate that. I posted the same thing on the BBC, and someone posted a picture of one that I think it may be - Galvatron. Even if it's not the exact same one, its a purple jet and I don't think (or at least I hope) that my 4 year old will know the difference between one purple jet and another. :lol:

Thank you all very much for taking the time to help me!

All the best,

Glenn

My Boy has the Optimus Prime helmet. That thing is cool!!!!!!!!!!!! Better than a fish headz mask:lol:

picfishhedz11.jpg

prime.jpg

Mark

I want one of those Optomus Prime helmets!!:lol::lol: Doesn't look too areodynamic though!!:p I would just love to waer one of those out on the lake!!

TOXIC

Tex - yep, that's it - but that is just the diecast figure. He wants the actual plastic transforming one that works. Thanks!

All the best,

Glenn

Steve R - I'm pretty sure it's Galvatron.

Tox - I'd pay money to see that! :p

All the best,

Glenn

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-RID-Galvatron-and-Megatron-New_W0QQitemZ300164832337QQihZ020QQcategoryZ49015QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Did you try ebay?

Yep. That isn't it. There are several versions. I'm still looking. Thanks!

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,

Try this one,

This looks like the transformable Galvatron

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-81151-Transformers-Cybertron-Galvatron/dp/B000E1YQA0

That thing is $299 unless the price is wrong, in demand, or out of production.

Lots a bucks

:lol::lol::lol:

That won't be happening! :lol::lol::lol:

The one at WalMart was under $20... which is about what I wanted to pay if I bought it directly.

All the best,

Glenn

Ill bring it to the hot side on Dec 1st and let Tox drive around in it. We can take some snaps of "Toxicus Bassforming Prime" Piloting his NITROtransformicus.

Mark

Latest posts

Back