Navigation card

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Blankenship

Reaction score
I was just wondering what y'all think is the best navionics card? I have a new 898 that I am using with the beaux navionics card but it is from 2006. I am gonna buy a new card but not sure whick one I want. Thought I might get y'all suggestions. The card I have now don't show much. Thanks

Travis, If you want to sell your old Navionics card I may be interested if it is a Navionics Premium East or South card. Also, if you buy a new one, download the Navionics World software from their website. I'm almost positive you will get 1 year of free updates with the new card if it is a 2010 (6) version. There have been a few updates since I bought my (6) version card about a year ago. That still may be the latest version because it is upgradeable. You can call Navionics to verify if you want and also ask about the card being upgradeable to the latest versions.

BTW Cabela's has the Navionics Premium cards on sale for $129.99.

Email Mac. He has a 2011 Navionics Premium East (coverage from Northern MI S south to KY Barkeley and East to the coast.

Latest posts

Back