MVM Article

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
We haven't posted many pics from the trip this year. Not that it wasn't a FANTASTIC time as usual but Mac is slackin because I'm not on Facebook and that's how we have all been grouping them together. I do have the article written on us and Rich will be pleased we even put a plug in for the site here. Good news is I'll be headin back up for work (no not closing a bank) at the end of the month. I'll let the boys add to this thread and put up some of our fish. Here is the article.........

BeukemaMVMarticle.jpg

TOXIC

Good article..I guess I will have to come up and visit the next one.You did mention the Nitro C111...HA

JR

Boy roger is gonna hear from me next time I see him about the spelling of my name...lol

Could of confused you with Tox..HEE HEE

That's pretty cool!

Where are the pics??? I only got 1 picture the day I was out but, it was a poor quality cell phone picture of a pike I caught. I lost 2 little johns that day to pike, the good news.....5 more just appeared on my doorstep today. :wub:

Gene

Carlos was the keeper of the pics and he has downloaded them all to FB. Well, I'm not on FB so I have to look at them from my daughters account. I'm going to get him a thumb drive to download them on for me and I will post some.

Funny thing about the Little Johns, I totally spaced out putting them on the order form for SPRO this year. When I noticed, I called them and asked if I could get them added to my order........nope. Not the Cell Mate ones any way. I called all over looking for them. I found some but they were on buy limits (could only buy 1 or 2). Most didn't have the color at all. Finally had to go to a Tackle Store Owner I knew in Florida. He shipped me 5 of the 7 he had!! So yes, I like them enough to spend my own cash on them!!:p:lol:

TOXIC

They are no good Tox...terrible baits so just send them to me and I will dispose of them properly:p

Another thing that happened is that I hit a deer on the way home. Fool tried to go between the truck and boat at highway speeds. Almost made it but caught it's feet (I assume) on the HDS 10 mount at the drivers console during its high jump. Flipped and destroyed the cowling on the motor. Not good. Ought to be out of the shop this week. Good thing it did not come out in front of the truck or Carlos and I might have gotten some free dental work at the least.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back