Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all!! THe weather is cool and breezy. It's almost gumbo weather. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled and safe day and weekend. Let's wet some lines.

BArry from LA.:)

Morning all. Simply specatacular here in E. Texas. Low 60's this am; calm wind and low humidty. High around 80, later today. Ummmm, ummmmmm good.

Going to get my dock work finished (if at all possible), this weekend - and the Stratos hit's the Texas Water for the first time.

Have a great weekend, everyone! :D:D:D:D

Tex

Good Morning all from down south. I'm gonna mow the grass tonight so I can go fishin' in da mornin'.......ha ha ha. Ya'll be safe.

Jim:cool:

Great morning all from cooool Ky. Son's High School graduation is tomorrow. All have a safe weekend and God bless all.

Jeff

Good morning all from Maryland. Cloudy, cool, and probable rain here today. Least its Friday. Daughter plays in the State lacrosse semi- final tonight. For you southerners, that's the game the Indians invented with the stick with the webbed end on it that you try to shoot a hard rubber ball into a goal. My daughter is the one who trys to stop that ball from getting in.

Have a great day all.:)

Great looking weekend here and guess what??? I'm scheduled to work at Bass Pro all fricking weekend. I have the boat ready, batteries charged, ga$$ in the tank and almost all new Bass Pro Brand rods and reels to try out.:(:(:(

fatrap

MORNIN EVERYONE!

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT DAY UP HERE IN DA NORT, (MN). 80 AND SUNNY. I'M GOIN FISHIN

AFTER WORK, CAN'T WAIT. HAVE A GREAT DAY YALL.

Back